Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Last few days of 2012


Oh yah a sad news is.... 2012 is coming to an end in about 5 more days! Time really passed superrr fast, I can't even... 2012 has really been a really awesome and fruitful one for me. It's one of the best years I've, I think? I've learnt a alot of new things, experienced a lot of the good and the bad, been given a lot of chances and opportunities, and also forge strong bonds with my close friends, my boy and of course, my beloved family. I hope that 2013 will be filled with happy moments, happy things, happy people and may it be a smooth sailing one for everybody! <3

Talking about a new year, another event is yesterday, Christmas day. I hope everybody enjoyed their christmas and of course I enjoyed mine! For both Christmas Eve and Christmas :) Here's some pictures,



Spent my Christmas Eve with my big extended family! Every year we will have a Christmas countdown celebration together. Cousins and I will prepare dances, skits and games to entertain the adults and the rest :) It's always been like that for many years and we all really enjoyed it. It will always be a blast! :D





Then, I spent my Christmas day with my sec sch friends for the 2nd time! :D Though some of us weren't that close but we still manage to have fun, especially with my girls! Love them to bits, xoxo!

Hope you enjoyed yours! And if you didn't, don't worry, there are many more Christmas to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment