Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rewind,

Wow, it's been a really long time since I last updated. It's really not easy to keep a blog alive, haha. Well, the blogger app isn't very useful as it can only post words and not pictures. Blog posts will be so boring without pictures, in my opinion. Basically, school's so tiring and mundane. I go through the cycle again and again, attending lessons, doing tutorials, feeling lethargic, etc etc. Can't wait for all these to be over. Actually time really passes very fast, and now it's only 169 days to Alevels and school has already put up the count down banner, ohmygoodness! :( But before that, Mid year examinations are starting next friday, ohhhhshhhiiitttyyyy pie :( A lot of revision, doubts, work are piling up for me to touch and study them. Really have to sit down and mug like a nerd, but it is really hard to sit still :( Shall try and look for methods!

Enough of all the shitty things, here are some updates for the past few weeks. Actually i update quite often on my instagram, follow maybe? :)
For Mother's Day dinner with extended family :) At Blue Garden korean bbq restaurant at tiong bahru.

Oh yes, the seniors (JC2), my batch have stepped down from our CCAs and it was a really fruitful and memorable netball journey for my teammates and I. Though  the trainings were stressful, tiring and demanding but we went through them all, tgt as one. This bunch of girls are really supportive, hilarious and fun. I didn't regret joining netball :) Although we have stepped down but we still have constant meet ups and still chat on whatsapp, haha. The last match was really exciting!!! Though we lost but we lost with pride cause we fought well and didn't give up till the very end. Our teacher was so touched and agitated that she cried when we lost!! It was her first time crying for her girls, she claimed that she was really proud of us and we are the best batch of girls! AWWW <3 and obviously, seeing people cry, we all broke down in tears one following another, hehehe so cute :) Nevertheless, our fighting spirit will remain and hope the juniors continue to work hard and bring glory to the school!! :)







Ok these are the visuals from my sis's birthday. It was a sunflower themed birthday so we were encouraged to dress in yellow or brown. Glad that boy came along and stayed over with me, really see that he enjoyed the drinking session with my cousins, heheh :) There aren't really much updates other than this event and I dont have the pictures in my sis laptop which I'm using currently. So yea~ 

Alright, update more next time, probably after my mid year examinations!! Have to get my ass back to studying.... boohoooooooo!!! Jc, why you so demanding, why you so torturous, why you so difficult......? :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment