Friday, February 5, 2016

A "WHAT THE FUARK" WEEK




Why would I say it is a "what the fuark" week??? It's because of the stupid project... what on earth even.... crazy piece of shit? Homygawd... 

Last Sunday I was still thinking "okay leggo, 2 days of school for the coming week and off to kukup for cny yay" 

Reality? 4 days of school..... the 2 extra days were for project.... LOL. Major rolling of eyes... I hope they dont get stuck behind.... -.- 

Ooooo long lost friend >>>>> -.- HAHA my generation used to use it alot when we were in secondary school? hahha but now it's like gone, cause got emoji to replace that!! 



Hehe so recently, as mentioned on my Dayre, (http://dayre.me/teopeggy) I dyed my hair for the first time and bam I went RED! Hahah quite like red for hair colour but hmm.... Whole head red abit nahhh so I just went ahead with half inner portion. I would say the colour came out not bad given the fact that I didn't bleach my hair and I didn't dye before, so.... Good good, the hair still managed to absorb the colour. It's quite heart pain to wash my hair though, cause the colour will come off and the water turns redddddddd, ouch, bye colour. Ok lah, now I think it pretty much turned to brownish alrdy I think? I can't see my hair from the back~ 


And today I skipped school for???? DRIVING TEST!!! Have been feeling nervous and stressed about it for the whole week!? Well, I hid my feelings well but no I was the most nervous chicken on earth hahahah!!!! Didnt have mood to entertain anyone or whatever bullshit because I have my own stressful things homygawdd!!! Today was my second try and freak I PASSED!!!! Totally 0 effort on my part, all thanks to the super kind tester!!! :( I went toilet to cry so badly when he gave me a passed! The total number of demerit points I got was so fake??? AHAHA like I definitely made more mistakes than that but he was just so awesome!!! Thank you so much, 100% lucky girl! Thank god!!!! :D Now, one less things to worry about, sooooo happy!!! :D But that doesn't mean I will have the courage to drive because zzz I have to drive a real manual van and manual is no joke, not ezpz at all! I think I will want/need to be on probation for life hahah, to me driving is really dangerous and accidents are no joke. Well, it's all over now, I did it, I made it, I passed and got my $2000 licence! YOU GO GIRL PEGGY!! :) 

ps my grandparents were damn happy for me, they kept praising that im smart and they clapped for me hahahah i cannot :')

No comments:

Post a Comment