Friday, August 4, 2017

Hello Humans!

Recently, I finally took some time off to create some designs for my youtube videos. I would really love to learn more photoshop skills/final cut pro/ any other editing skills cause I think I will need it in the future for my job or etc.. However, I don't have the necessary software to work on and I'm really sad and lost. So I created all these designs with other editing websites and they turned out pretty good as well :)

You guys can hop over to my Youtube channel @ Teo Peggy! But I shall post the videos here and these 6 are the only existing travel vlogs on the channel as well haha!


January 2017: Hong Kong with my dearest 



January 2017: Hong Kong with my dearest

April 2017: Turi Beach, Indonesia with my dearest



June 2017: Taiwan with my family



June 2017: Taiwan with my family


July 2017: Johor Bahru, Malaysia with my partner in crime.



July 2017: Yogyakarta, Indonesia with the yolo travel buddies!


My instagram feed whenever I travel, nice right?!?!? :P Lazy to upload photos for the respectively trips so these shall do hahah! 

Therefore, these trips summed up my travel for the first half of the year! Now, next half of the year will just be lame cause school is reopening, mehhhhh. I know I'll regret not cherishing my school days now cause next year I'll graduate and step into sth even more boring - the work force... meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment