Saturday, August 3, 2013

What's up.

HIIIIIIII GUYS!!! :) I'm super happy now because I created my own blog banner! Hahaha yes it's the one on top! Though it's all me me me me and me but it's still cool right? Really thanks to google and picmonkey to help me put tgt everything :) Yippeeee, now my blog's so nice hehe :)

Alright, so nowadays I have been eating lots of yummy food :) Here are some of the food visuals:




This is bak kut teh from Marsiling. Nom nom nom :) The soup and meat are served in generous portion, *thumbs up*

This is chicky rice from Katong. We ate this and went for karaoke after that at Teoheng in the same building. The chicken are so succulent and oh please the soups are delicious! *finger-licking-good* 



Had this korean bbq just yesterday with my netballers :) Very yummy indeed, it's located at Junction 10! It's so convenient for us cause our school's just nearby haha. My friends and I were bbq almost every food as if it's like our stove and our house. We all have pretty high potential of being chefs *winks* Oh yes, I don't mind being one cause I love cooking and I love food!! :D Looking at these food pictures now...... my dear stomach growling alrdy. Imma go get some food after this!

-
-




These 2 are random OOTD pictures taken by my younger sister. Hahahaha her shots were rejected by me for quite a few times and finally these 2 were the best among the rest. This was the karaoke day that I mentioned earlier and after that, I went to bf's friend's birthday party. Kinda awkward there ahaha but overall it was entertaining and funny looking at his friends playing alcohol games. Some were even drunk, so epic! :P

-
-



And yep, this is today in the noon! I was with my whole big family playing bowling! My nephews were also playing kekek so cuteeeeee :) Any day with my big family is awesome and always filled with love and laughters :) Currently, they are all enjoying their karaoke session while I'm back at home to study.... Life of a jc kid! WHYOHWHY! School's been a bij nowadays with the extra long and hectic pedagogy! ARGH! And i am hating the state I'm in now: DEEP SHIT! :( I've got a lot more more more to catch up, so sad..... :'(  But oops, I just wasted 4 hours on computer, damnit!!!!! GUILTY! Ok ok I got to go and S T U D Y! Pray for me and wish me luck okie! Update next time :)

 Stay tune <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment