Saturday, August 17, 2013

Peserverance

Hi guys! Bet most of you are all busy studying for your upcoming examinations right? Omg, the hectic school schedule and all the intensive lessons are drowning me!!! Everyday's like rushing here and there for lessons, to study to attend class and what not. It thus made me so hungry easily nowadays! 3 meals for me a day is definitely not enough :( Furthermore, with all the lessons, intensive, consultations, extra lessons and everything, they made me realised that I'm in deep shitz cause I have a lot a lot to catch up and learn :( Firstly, I'm not smart in academic wise and I'm also not the hardworking type. So, I'm left with feeling scared and panicky all the time. But I guess I start to put everything into actions instead of plan plan plan and plan. I'm trying real hard to catch up :( And prelims, which is the final round of examinations before the real A'levels is approaching like a few weeks time!!!!! IT'S CRAZYYYYY!!!!! :( I seriously need positive vibes, thoughts and energy to keep me going and to stop me from all the shitty 'give up', 'i cannot do it' thoughts :( Somemore, I started attending tuition lessons (today was the first lesson) hahah, never had it cross my mind that I would be taking up tuition ever again cause I always thought it is useless and everything lies in one's attitude, aptitude when it comes to studies. But I;m desperate you see, I'm in deep deep deep deep shitz ever than you can imagine hahah! Okay I need to scram off this laptop and return to my books :( BOOHOO! OK I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT I KNOW HOW TO DO VERY EASY CHICKEN FEET!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for 25 Novemeber, the day when everything ENDS!!!! Fack it man! Burn all the books like a happy girl! :D There are already a few plans waiting for me after alvls. One of it will be HongKong trip with my jc clique, ohemgee hehehe so excited!!! :D Also, I wanna work work work and try many jobs!! I want to work hard and pamper myself with lots of goodies ^^ Also, not forgetting travelling around singapore to try many different yummy food with my fav boy <3 I told him I've got a super long list of food to try with him and cook with him already, keke. EXCITED :) 

Right now, I just got to live with it and STUDY LIKE A NERD NO LIFE ASS. 3 more bloody months!!! JIAYOU!!!! I, too, want nice nice alvl cert :( please grant me that... 

Press on guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment