Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Throwback

In a blink of an eye, it is already April. This is insane, seriously. How did time pass so fast? Like always!! :(

Few months back, I was still celebrating the end of A'levels and was so excited about the approx 8 months long holiday, planning with friends about overseas trips/staycations, planning with love about going out tgt super often and getting a moderately stable high paying job (I foresee myself getting an office job and earn at least 1.5k per month then)...... However, nothing! nothing! nothing of that sort happened! Helluva heck is this?!?

Damnit.... so..... I've already work in the clinic for 3 months and on going and now I also have another job at Ichiban Sushi. The clinic job isn't very lucrative so solely earning from it isn't enough for my bank balance to increase fast!!! Though the progress of my bank balance increasing is not bad currently, heheh but I've got so many things I want to do, or places I want to fly to (especially bkk), so I really want more more more money!! :D

Currently, I've got a trip to Macau and Hongkong with family this upcoming June. And a staycation with my beloved at one of Singapore's 5 star hotel this month! *gasps* :) Hehehehehe money makes the world go round, haha not exactly not entirely but true to certain extent! You can do so much more things with money. Ok stop, this is getting too money minded and money faced...... Yes, not forgetting a bangkok trip with my girls? Pretty please???????? :( can we make it a MUST?


-------------------------------------------

 Alright let's see....

Recently, on the previous date with S, we wanted to go back to his childhood place to have prawn mee that he claimed to be SUPER NICE but when we reached, it was alrdy closed at such early timing okay!! I think it only opens in the early morning :( So nvm, we went to eat chicken rice at the famous Boon Tong Kee restaurant.



I think the food is quite yummy, we only ordered 2 dishes but it was a filling and satisfying meal. I love century eggs so that veg dish is a thumbs up!! Hehe glad I ordered it. It's pretty nice to take a break from all the cafe food and revert back to the chinese palette. Chinese food over anything else! <3 

After that we took a stroll along the bishan park in search for Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream. It was way further than what we thought so we had to hop on the taxi to get there..... cause both of our ezlink had not enough money then..... wahpiang!

REACHED AND BRR THE PLACE IS REAL COLD!!!!!!!! Maybe that's why the icecream doesn't melt so fast. We ordered the homemade waffles together with Salted Caramel and Horlicks Tim Tam icecream. Yumyum I think the icecream are delicious and of pretty same standard as everywhere else but the waffle isn't very good. I would rank this waffle the 3rd as compared to Wimbly Lu's (1st) and Creamier and Cream's (2nd). 


Trying out my fish eye lensssssssssss! And I'm still figuring out how to use wifi to transfer photos from my camera to my phone. It doesn't seem to work.... :( Nvm shall ask S to do it for me, everything also count on him to help me fix/do. KEKE that's what boyfriends are for, kidding! :P (There's always some truth behind every kidding...) HAHAH 

Alright, I'll stop here, I'll be back for more updates!!! Yipeeee finally going to the 2 Degrees Ice Art Museum with ass tmr which is few more hours time!!!! I am actually very excited to check out that place last year when he said he will be bringing me there but then after 3 months then we are going.... it's like so many people have alrdy been to that place and we will be just another pair who went. LOL. Blehhhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha but still looking forward to see how he is gonna survive in there later, he is super scared of the cold teehee :P 

BYE GUYS <3 Have a safe and pleasant week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment