Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sugar spice and everything nice


First few gatherings of 2016! Talked for a few hours with food gurus over bingsu and it feels like home, everytime. Sharing of personal stories/troubles/creepy things/health issues/plans/ etc etc. Always thankful for all the constant effort in organising meetups occasionally! Big love :) 


Also went to meet the jc netballers over lumch. Haven't been meeting up with them for eons so I thought I should! Everybody's so involved/happy with their lives, talking about future plans and all, wish all of you all the best and only the best :)

//

Hyde&Co with sisters! Super long didn't go cafehopping already because so lazy, quite ex, wont really meet expectations so..... normal hawker/foodcourt food still da best?
 

Surprisingly this was goood!!!! I especially love the one on the bottom right of the above picture but forgot the name of it.

Next up, finally tried Saveur!!! It's a french bistro which serves affordable french food without burning a hole in your pocket. The food photography for the above pictures nice hor???? I love it? Hahah!! Yup food is delicious! We ordered the duck confit, dory and signature pasta(not captured) which are all chef's recommendations and no disappointments!!! YUMYUM :D Go try go try :)


Had been shopping for cny clothes whenever we can, haha!! Need like at least 6 sets of clothes, formal + informal~


Boho style with my punk phone cover, sadly it's so ruined already tsktsk! But so lazy to change phone coverrrrrrrrrr since I'll be changing phone either this year or the next. 

By now it should be apparent that I don't really like to change new things except clothes? I always use my things till they are spoiled/ruined to their max or use them for a very long time already, then I will contemplate to get a new one. Like so lazy to change what I'm already used to already!! Mom kept scolding me for still using my charles&keith wallet when the skin has already peeled off.... oops..... but I seriously dont care much? but sis got me a new kate spade wallet so yay, can change already lo, without me having to decide what to get :P (bonus)

Who's also a lazy hoarder like me? :P

Sourcing for my bday decorations~~



My plaits kinda suit the viking style hahaha!

//

Doggies everywhere!! Both of them girls are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Then usual time with love :) Movies, sleepovers, meals, crazy stuff! <3
Busy us :(

Not forgetting, every weekend my whole big family will go dine at our usual zichar place cause the adults kept striking lottery!!! LOL! HUAT AH SO DAMN LUCKY LAH WTS???? So it's like consecutively keep going back there to eat hahah damn joke, the zichar stall must be thinking we siao? :P Hehee up till now still will have treats, next weekend gonna eat some atas dimsum! Woooo cant wait :P HEHEE LADYLUCK CONTINUE TO WERK IT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment