Monday, January 11, 2016

Hello 2016




11/366 (leap year)
Woo means people whose birthdays fall on 29 Feb can celebrate their bday again and if they happen to be 21st this year, wow confirm major celebration! Really damn cool :)

Since 2015's end of year holiday was pretty hectic..... so for 2016 up till now, the days were spent catching up on my dramas, going on gatherings with friends, some I've not met for quite some time, quality time with loved ones and the usual big family time. Very relaxing but not relaxing enough cause am still busy for certain stuff :(

Oh the conversations we are having with our friends at this stage of life...... marriage, weddings and 21st parties..... we have reached that stage of life.... It's just too fast. Though I would say we are still young.... but people are actually already planning and on their way towards their adult life, gotta chill man.

Yes, 21st bday party.... having headache over it these days as well, thinking planning and discussing!!! Need to go order my decorations online asap, email companies about my bday cake, think of colour scheme for my theme, my bf even helped me do up excel sheet LOL and telling me to cut cost cause erm..... sure will be quite expensive given that I'll be inviting almost 100 people, THAT IS MADNESS. Too many already man, I was expecting a 60-70. However, my family already takes up 50+ ppl, and then friends....... The thing about inviting friends is that for me, I would really only want to invite those that I'm really close with cause it is only apt and comfortable for me to do so. But I have to invite some groups of friends cause they invited me during their parties last time as well, and then it will all add up to a lot of ppl :( 

Firstly, having too many people is a headache cause the place will be very packed and crowded. It will also be quite difficult to mingle around cause too many people, too chaotic! Moreover, I will only organise a 1 day celebration and not 2 days whereby family and friends come on different days. Too troublesome.
Secondly, it will be more expensive. The buffet itself already very pricey, no joke.
Thirdly, I wanna minimize awkwardness? Hahah!!

Right now all the way till the day of my party, I will be busy over this......... wanna faster settle it!!!!! Hahah hope it will turn out niceeeeee :) Thinking about having mini games and bf was like "it's just a bday celebration, you think what?" HAHAHA and when I tell him maybe a lucky draw? and he looked at me with the WTS? face! AHAHA OOPS :P But with so many ppl, also very hard to organise mini games already lo~ Now it's all about cut cost cut cost!!!

We shall see how, I'll be sending out my invitation during the later part of cny period so do stay tune ;) Wheee cny, already kinda excited :D 
Kekek 2016's gonna be exciting *flying kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment