Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chinese New Year!

Hi guys!!!! :) The most awaited 15 days at the beginning of the year have arrived!!! May everybody have some kickass fun during Chinese new year! Play hard, eat alot, laugh moreeeee :D Everybody will be happy and hyper during this festive season yea? Have fun guys :) Rmb not to indulge in too much cny goodies, takecare & don't fall sick :)

I'm heading to Kukup for my yearly cny eve to 初一 short trip! (3d2n) I'm neither a Malaysian nor my relatives are Malaysian, my whole big extended family just love to head to Kukup to celebrate cny because that's where we can play with fireworks, firecrackers, and lotsa fire "bombs" and those mini crackers or whichever u call it :D it's superrrrr fun and high one! Kekek, we've been celebrating there for like perhaps 10 years+/- ! :O Furthermore, we always stay in the same resort, it's like our big condo in Kukup haha! Not forgetting my whole big extended family(paternal side only) consists of like 30+++ people. So having everyone in the same house is A W E S O M E! :D We all look forward to these 3 days in Kukup kekek. Alright, I definitely will enjoy my cny so you have to too :)
大家新年快乐!

Much loves, P

No comments:

Post a Comment