Monday, January 21, 2013

Healthy Snack

Hello!! :) Since I'm using my computer to print school assignments and what not, I shall do a quick update! Some days back, Sisters and mom made these chocolate dipped strawberries, wheeeeeeee :) I think that it's quite a healthy snack though there's chocolate but there are more strawberries than chocolate, so it's still considered healthy right? Hehe.

Firstly, buy a pack of mini chocolates like those hersey kisses type of mini chocolates and..... MELT. It's quite challenging to melt chocolate cause it isn't as easy as what it seemed! You have to fill your pot with like 1/5 or 1/4 water, and then use another bowl to contain the chocolates then place the bowl on the opening of the pot (of course u have to use a bowl that will fit perfectly on the opening of the pot). MAKE SURE THAT THE WATER INSIDE WILL NOT TOUCH THE BOWL. If not your chocolate will harden super fast. And use small fire!!! Important* Just let the vapour that has condensed on the bottom of the bowl to melt the chocolates.
Secondly, prepare your strawberries!

Thirdly, prepare a sheet of aluminium foil on a plate or container like the one below

Fourthly, start dipping your strawberries into the melted chocolate and they will look like those below, heheh wheeeeee!
Lastly, just put them in the freezer and wait for the chocolate to harden before consuming! Simple and easy steps to making a healthy snack. YAY! :D
-
-
-
-
-
Just a few updates of my 2013 January. 

1) Celebrated Godbro's 21st birthday. 21st bdays are always party-like, big scale, etc. So it was fun!! Not forgetting the fact that once godbro was being thrown into the pool, his friends, cousins and I were being thrown into the superrrrrrr deep pool by him! AIYOO! I was damn scared, I almost cried when I was on my way to be thrown into the pool cause it was so deep and I'm not really good in swimming you see.... sigh. Hahahaha but still, it was fun. Godbro threw me in and grab me up, quite dumb actually :P 

Smelly durian cake! I almost puked when I had a super duper mini mouth of it cause people's bday right, confirm have to show face and eat the cake. Somemore, it's super expensive :O



2) Had dinner and caught up with secondary school clique! I love being around them! The feeling is so home, so comfortable, so carefree, so happy! I don't have to hide any unglam any crazy side of me and we always have great chemistry and common languages that only we will understand <3





We agreed to meet for dinner and catch up once every month! :) Though it's like so little but it's more than what we had last year. I'll always look forward to that very day of every month, yippee!! Love them ttm!
-

Alright ,those are just some of the more noteworthy events that happened in January :) Okie, gotta go do my assignments if not I'll be feeling so depressed, so stressed, so sad, so overwhelmed by them again. Life of a JC kid is not easy. We got no life :'( 

Till then, bye!
Hang in there, x

No comments:

Post a Comment