Sunday, September 1, 2013

PICTURES OVERLOAD

Hey guys, just taking a little bit time off my work to update this space! I've got lots of pictures to share but don't have the time to, so now it's just spammage!! Hehehe :D

Alright so in one of my previous post i wrote about family bowling day right? Here are more pictures :D My family's really huge and not all are present though!! I love my big family so much, it's like we are so united as one! Hehehe :) Don't know what would I become if I were to be without them.


Almost every weekend we will gather tgt at one of the relative's house and just chill, chat, fool around! That's why I try not to miss any of these gatherings, but yea sometimes I have to sacrifice the time with them due to shitty studies :(
-
-
-
-
Next up would be a supper and chillax night out with my cousins!! Yay! :) Cousins are like your bestest and closest friends man! We will share things with one another and like just have really good relationship with one another, super awesome <3
First we went for supper at Thomson area for icecream!! Luckily cousins drove us there if not it's like sucha faraway place. The shop is Scoopz.
Chocolate lava icecream cake!
Chocolate brownie with icecream
Chocolate icecream with waffle
Milo icecream with waffle!
Hmm the icecream there are not bad, not those typical icecream but those sticky chewy ones. Okay, not very good at describing that haha but yea you get my point, i hope.

& next up!



We all look very unglam and shagged. Haha but we stayed up late and had some drinking session cause we don't know what else to do after our icecream supper date! FYI, not that we love to drink or anything, but just for leisure. And we don't drink alot, we just play games and like drink shots but ofc with not so much of alcohol. We know our limits! It was about 4am plus in the morning till we ended everything and went home to SLEEP :D Me love to sleep, who don't? :P
-
-
-
-
-
Also, we had class party to celebrate for the August babies and ofc our class mentor wanted to encourage us for our prelims. We had pizzas like usual, and also minion brownie cupcakes baked by one of our very talent baker classmate! The brownie cupcake was super delicious though it may not really seem so. But really, it's really better than twelve cupcakes! I dont really like twelve cupcakes cause they taste like some ashing powder? Haahah :P






 Love 12S08! We are really a united and mischievous class who do everything tgt kekek! We are also known to the teachers as a really bonded class, not bad right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment