Thursday, January 23, 2014

Steamboat

Yea, just last Sunday I went for boy's friend's 21st birthday party! Ok he's also my senior from kss actually but just schoolmates, we don't know each other well. Haha was abit awkward but managed to just mingle with the other girlfriends there haha! and then we celebrated and played some really cool card games! I can introduce to my friends and cousins next time!! :D 

Next, my boyfriend and the rest went for movies and other stuffs while I get go to the opposite block for netball steamboat! So cool that they live near each other so it was very convenient for me hahah :P

That explains why I was dressed the most formal amongst them because I had a party to attend prior to that. So, it's been quite long since I last had steamboat so yumyum cravings kinda satisfied. We had quite an array of food then and we all ate till we were so full, with random gossips/updates about life/complaints/laughters/etccccccc 




Not forgetting to take pictures before we all went home! :) I was kinda tired that day so I was abit quiet and they thought I was having problems/troubles hahaha! But no girls, nth happened I just like being quiet LOL! I thought it was like usual for me to not talk that much? Haha hope you guys will have fun/find fun admist your work life! :) <3
-
-
-
-
Next up, will be an interesting post about my shoes loot ytd from Zalora!! SO JUBILANT AND EXCITED ABOUT IT! Cant wait to share, STAY TUNE GIRLY GIRLSSSS :) 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment