Wednesday, June 4, 2014

HAPPY GRADUATION!!


So glad to make myself free in order to attend his Graduation Ceremony! It was so early in the morning..... gosh and I almost fell asleep at most parts of the ceremony cause there were just too many students graduating from the Business and Accountancy Faculty, haha yawns! I went to the hall alone cause his parents will only reach later. I ALMOST missed out his turn, but luckily I heard his name being called and that silly boy went on stage to collect his cert :) Can't help it but to smile :)


His parents and brother who is studying there came later. Like all parents, I can see that they are proud of him as well, flipping out their phones to take pictures of him, making him so shy haha! Can never forget the shy expression he gave me when his parents were trying to snap pictures of him :')


So thankful to witness and attend another checkpoint of his life. Next up will be his army POP!! :D


My turn to take picture with my handsome boy :D Super like it when he wears his business attire, white top with black pants! Very very smart!! 


Hehe played with his robe! Ofc I have to right? But it was sooooo oversized haha!!! Keke, hope he will get to attend my university graduation! :D I will look much cooler than him cause I will have an additional hat! I think?


Forever and always supporting you in everything that you do and am always proud of you <3 :') So happy that you share with me what you are planning to do for your future, honoured :) You can definitely make it big, all the way big love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment