Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's super scary how time flies. Everybody says this, everybody knows this, everybody feels this way. Just like that and we are already into the middle of 2014. It's June in a few hours time. This is so weird? Like have you even accomplish much? And just like that, one year is about to end again............... Sometimes, it's just so saddening right? And we go into the part where people around us are growing old, we are growing up and old, and things change blahblahblah.... Let's not go there. What I want to say is that, I really dont want time to pass so fast!!!! At least not when I'm having my holidays :( I think as you age, you feel that time passes faster and the more you don't want it to pass so fast. Damn....

Ok so... more about what's going through in my life.... I'm practically still working and then when I have my free time which is sadly quite rare, I will just use computer to watch my shows, currently watching Pretty Little Liars! I really like the whole feel of the show, like it sometimes makes me cherish things around me, makes me tell the people I care about that I love them, or makes me think a lot, like just go into depression mode or paranoid mode, but most of the time I will just be admiring those pretty and handsome characters, their voice their bodies their eyebrows their culture their clothes and what not, hahahhaha! & yes the best thing so far is that I miraculously got an acceptance into NTU!! Holy, I'm so so so thankful for that offer! It might be that the course isn't that popular and they still have lots of vacancies to accept people blah... but whatever I still squeezed my ass into the local U! PHEW a really close shave! I really cannot imagine what I will be feeling or do if I did not receive any offers......! Guess we could only hold on to that little faith when we do not have much of a confidence and control over things. Yes yes so I'm in the Engineering faculty, not very sure if I'll like it there and not sure if I'll make it through the 4 years. I bet it will be a really tough course to study especially when the subjects that I am shunning away since sec sch days are back to say hi to me all at once. Super hate it when you are so lousy and things/people get to choose you instead of you having the power to freaking choose them. But whatever, I didn't make the effort, I accept the consequences. Nothing to complain about. In contrast, I'm actually quite happy that I've been very lucky through all my academic years. Despite my cannot make it grades, I still manage to slide pass every test. Be it olvls, jc promos, alvls, etc. Like I still manage to land myself in a rather ok school. Really really thankful but sure am guilty as hell too!!! Dk when will I really study my ass off cause I really dk how to do it you know ahaha. Nvm, in uni I will start afresh and try to study more? harder? often? We shall see. 

This holiday I haven't been doing much other than working and earning money. It's so difficult to push your bank balance up to another thousand despite working my ass off, so frustrating.... wondering where my money fly to. Didn't get to go out as often as I planned to as well, like at the beginning of the holidays I see myself going out very often and get hooked up with lots of activities and meet ups, but as the months pass, there seem to be less plans. For example, today, I just slack my day off at home watching Pretty Little Liars the whole day....... yawns. Then I feel so empty, like where are my friends? They all have been so involved with their own things and their own relationships that they choose to abandon friendship? Idk, not feeling lonely but just kinda miss talking and laughing with them. Miss seeing their faces and getting comfortable with their presence. Also, have been quite some time since I last went on a date with my love. Most of the time we will just be lazing tgt like some boneless souls and eating at the nearby coffee shops and all because the thought of going further makes us lazy haha. Mundane stuffs~ Really need to get the bored, moody, old vibe OUT of mah body! I want to be full of life and happy again, *plays high school musical SOARING~~~ FLYING~~~~ song with the hands wide apart action* Don't want holidays to end so fast.......... I want my brain to continue to get rusty......

Happy thing is that!!! I'm finally flying soon!!!! The long awaited overseas trips in June! :D Macau & Hk in one week's time, and then Bangkok with friends in another 3 weeks time! :) So happy and excited to go out of this Little Red Dot to see more of the outside world and bask in different environment :D Woo woo woo, retail therapy and delicious foody here I come :) Will definitely plan more overseas trips!!!!!!!!! MUST MUST MUST ! Teehee

Alright, getting long. I shall end here~ BYE TEEHEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment