Monday, August 18, 2014

Sports Bash 2014

 Woohoo, the pageant sports bash is over and now I'm left with sports ball which is the final grand one!! So glad that everything's gonna end soon!!! PHEW! Seriously don't like to do pt anymore, like though I'm a sports person and all, but as I grow, I dislike doing pt though it's healthy and essential in a way~ I just want to be lazy and blehhh......... :/ 

Well, luckily the bash on last thursday was alright!! The catwalk was cool, the games were surprisingly mild, which was a super great thing, phew!!! :D & ultimately, it ended on a happy note, like the clubbing and getting tipsy with friends and all! Hahaha but I still dislike drinking and clubbing! 



So went to Phuture to prepare with the pageants in waves!!! Seniors were there to help out and get ready as well!

Practiced our catwalk and got ourselves familiar with the stage and the sequence :)

While waiting for our turn to do our make up! Oh yes there's a training to be makeup artiste helping us with the make up :D
I was the second last to do the makeup and last to change into my dress! Omg, I was like being seen by the other sports camp peeps because we had to use the toilet outside phuture, idiotic club rules lah. 

So this is my makeup, luckily the green eyeshadow didnt make me look like a monster cause it usually will make ppl look like monster or some tranny LOL

The pretty girls with their make up done and mine half done haha!!

 Everybody's so handsome and pretty that night :D So glad that we completed bash tgt!!!!

After the bash, we went to join our ogs for phototaking and drinking session, ohmygoodness~~~ tsktsktsktsk!!!

Thanks all for coming down to support and for giving me the lovely bouquet of flowers with the bear, hehe :)


With my ever hyper, lovely and supportive GLs :) 

The flash making my eyes semi closed, haha!!



Yep, so went around finding my pigeons to take photo with them!!! But didnt manage to take picture with 2 pigeons, sobsobs!! During ball, i must take more with them!!

My sis bf, on the left, who came to watch show haha and my sports camp sp, on the right.

Friendly girl from my world, on the left, and then my engine friend on the left!

Crazy group shots with the Seaworld people!!!! <3 <3 
Ok I was alrdy very tipsy at the point of time so I just went around and took pictures with familiar faces hahahaha!!!! & even some who I dont know LOL!! But it was fun lah, a way to take pictures with people HAHA! Oh yes the accidental filter made the photos turn out nicer, not bad not bad keke!! 

HAHAHA special mention to these 2!! Jayne who was also tipsy with me and we had a hell funny taxi ride home sprouting nonsense all the way, omgggggg epic! :P & also to my sports camp buddy for taking care of me the whole period of time when I was mad and helping me to take pictures and everything! Not forgetting, getting beaten by me for fun and for being my tissue when someone poured beer all over my dress TSK!! hahaha the whole night was so super funny and epic and ofc unglam! Somewhat looking forward for ball, but this time round I do not want to be the drunk one, I want to go around making ppl drunk and see how they behave HAHA!! :P

Also, thanks to my boyfriend for taking care of me the whole night!! Sorry for making you worry and angry! :( me still love you the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment