Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Gain weight

Life has been so very hectic ever since school started :( It is only the 2nd week in school and I'm already feeling the stress cause I'm lagging behind already :( Missed quite a few lectures due to other school commitments and have yet watch the online lectures on them :( SOBSOB!!! Can you feel me? :'(

Alright, because of me rushing here and there this and that all the time these days, I'm been experiencing weight loss! Like omg? Every single kg is so important to me and I hate to lose them!!!! However, whenever I'm busy and hectic, I will always lose weight cause I will be so panicky, I will have irregular meals and so on, very sad :( Moreover, due to pageant's physical training like thrice a week, more of my calories are being lost as well. Therefore, I lost about 3kg in a blink of an eye! ARGHHHH HATE IT! Somemore, people have been coming up to tell me that I've lost weight, or my cousins whom I meet once in a while also said I'm looking like a skeleton and worse still, hearing from people that people whom I dont know saying that I look anorexic. LOL! Wtf seriously.

Obviously, being skinny is not what I want and not what I like. Ok it's simple, when you are skinny, you will want to get fat and when you are fat you will want to be skinny. Tsk, humans are never satisfied you see. Right now, I really think that I've become skinnier so I have to do something about this to gain back whatever I've lost argh! >:( People around me are starting on dieting and losing weight regimes while here I am researching on how to get fat asap! HAHAH and here it is:
http://www.wikihow.com/Gain-Weight-Fast-(for-Women)
This is a rather good guide!! :D And my favourite sentence out of all is...
DO NOT LET MORE THAN FOUR WAKING HOURS PASS WITHOUT EATING! 
Haha funny!! So it means more snackings!!! Jiayou jiayou!

I will try this out for a week? But I havent stock up on the food that I need, like peanut butter, nuts, juices, etc! Oh yes I want to gain weight healthily so minimal junk food as well! Hhaah the pageant thing requires us to watch our diet and eat clean and here I am wanting to gain weight, but ultimately it's still my choice cause I think that if I gain more weight, I'll look and feel nicer!! :D So here's to a better body! :P hhaha for those people who are trying to gain weight as well, do refer to that link above! Cheers :)

1 comment: