Monday, August 11, 2014

49th National Day

Hello guys, sorry for the hiatus!! Have been really busy and overwhelmed by all the activities, schedules, commitments and plans :( So what am I up to these days? I've been going for pageant trainings which are like thrice a week! Gosh. Oh yah rmb to support me by liking my pageant photo on facebook's NTU Sports Ball page :D On top of that there were like Sports camp universe bbq, og steamboat seesion, outings with loved ones and all. More of such events coming up and I really dislike it when the events clash and then I have to choose one to go or I have to plan my time wisely to attend all in one day, zzz. Hate it hate it hate it so much! 

Apart from all those...... This year's National Day I spent it with my jc clique :) It's duper long since I last met them, I couldn't even recall when. So I thought that it would be a good chance to catch up with them and also cause one of the girls is flying off overseas to pursue her studies so I wanna see her more before she flies :( 

So yep for the day, our theme was FLORALS! Hahaha all of us were clad in florals! Who doesn't love themed dress code? :D So firstly, we met up and then had a quick bite at Chinatown.
Liang Pi that people said is niceeee

All of them are so freaking fair and then I got tanner so it's very idiotic lah :'(

Ouch my eyes, so flowery HAHA :P

& then, we headed over to our Kreta Ayer Rd for our Escape Plan game!!! We chose the 'Forever Young' theme and it was the most creepiest one out of all. We cannot take pictures during the game so no pictures! We had quite a hard time solving everything hahah!! But we only used like hints! Yay :D Though there wasn't any jump scares or whichever that is scary, we still screamed damn loudly cause of some parts of the room LOL! It was freaking loud cause after the game, the game masters told us that our screams were the loudest they ever heard! :O so paiseh!!!! HAHA!!! Oh yes and we managed to escape the room with only like 1 min plus left!!! WOOHOO YAY :D


Mandatory shots with the props after the game :D

After that we went to have our dinner and then rushed our to somewhere near MBS to catch the fireworks!!!! My friend brought us to her condo that her parents rented out, (yea so rich...) to catch the fireworks cause the view from the building was awesome! 

Looks so fake right and abit blurry oops. But it's so nice!!! :) It's the last year that national day's gonna be held at the floating platform because next year onwards it will be held at the national stadium. I still think holding it here is nicer.......



Wefie while waiting for the second part of the fireworks! Luckily there was a second part if not we would have missed it while tryna find our way up the tall building :/ & yes, some of my friends do not know how to make funny faces.... and they dislike it when I ask them for it so they will still end up smiling. So only a few of our expression changed while some just continued smiling lol boxxxxxx

It looked as if we were at some atas place cause of the atas background :P

& yes the magnificent fireworks!!! So colourful and big and woohoo :) but yea, people's money fly as well, ahaha!




and one blurry shot of us with the fireworks keke!!! :D After that we went for supper and chatted about everything!! So nice to have a great laugh with them once again <3

Happy 49th birthday Singapore <3 I'm thankful for the peace and security we have all these years! :)
Hope you guys had a wonderful national day as well!!!
(ps, I never fail to wear red & white on this day haha!)

xo,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment