Monday, January 26, 2015

Priorities


Came across this on twitter and hey wow! Totally speaks my mind! 
But this doesn't mean all of you should throw your books aside.
It's just different for everyone, different priorities.

I kinda live by this? Ok not live so serious but I kinda have that mindset?
Perhaps cause I'm not very smart hahaha (shutup) so I don't get as much fulfillment out of this whole education system/journey as compared to other smartypants. But somehow god is always fair? He will compensate something good for something bad of yours. My academic area is not awesome but I  can say I have quite a beautiful life :) Haha! 
(Ok by god, I'm referring to my buddhist god or just any powerful "person" above lah haha) 

And at the end of the day, while people may be discussing about their how wow their academic grades are and how far their grades have brought them to, I may be just here talking about how great my life is. Talking about the different places I've explored in Singapore or out of Singapore, talking about the different experiences I had, talking about my different types relationships(family,friends,love) with people, talking about every other things except academics haha!! Quite pathetic but not quite so if you think about what you have actually done in your life that's outside of studies! For me, I would prefer a wow life outside of studies cause I'm not study material lah. This doesn't mean you are lousy or whichever, it just means you know how to live your life HAHAHAHA cheh.

I used to dislike people who will not turn up for gatherings just because they have to do their homework etc. (referring to those gatherings with close friends and not those with acquaintances/school friends) But hmm, I shouldn't dislike that because everyone has different priorities and I should learn to respect that. 

Everything sure happens for a reason and whatever you have or don't have definitely have a reason as well. Eventually, you will end up at the rightful place.
-

I have a habit of striking off the date on my planner after every day haha do you do that too?? :P 
Looking at my planner, my weekends are so occupied, like all the way till March you know?!
Keke and oops, not even including time for my boy and it's already packed lol! 
Because of this, I have to be disciplined enough to try to finish my tutorials during the week days and especially Friday when I have no school!!! MUST MUST MUST!!!
11 more weeks to end of Year 1!!! 
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! 
Go go go!!! :) 
and then I can finally re-live my life again HAHA
-



Just feel like posting this song haha!
 It never fails to give me goosebumps and makes me want to cry. I also dk why haha!
Also, there are so many weddings these days!!!!!! 
So happy for the love birds who finally tied the knot :D

No comments:

Post a Comment