Friday, February 6, 2015

Tanjong Pagar Adventure

So not long ago, I went to Tanjong Pagar to have lunch with my food gurus girls :D Though there were only 4 out of 8 of us present, it was still a nice short meet up :) 

Initially, we wanted to try Department of Caffeine however there was a super long queue since it was a weekend and we had to wait so long, so we hopped over to Group Therapy instead! Also, there weren't much variety to choose from the D.O.C menu so we went to Group Therapy. Group Therapy has slightly more variety but still quite little. 3 of us ended up ordering the same thing lol. 


Cosy interior.



Since 3 of us ordered the same food which is the one on the left, so no need take picture of all our food, hahaa!!




We also strolled around Tanjong Pagar and the place is really nice! You can also see from the pictures~


Oops!! Obscene! OH YES!! Like all our outings, we have theme!! And that day was checkered!! AWESOME :D Told ya we are damn steady one, #squadgoals #friendshipgoals #cliquegoals Beat that :'D That was actually our 4th themed outing, we had floral, xmas, rainbow one previously. Keke have to think of more ideas for the upcoming ones :D


Slacking on random steps while waiting~ :)

Damn touristy HAHA! But with them, you are not afraid to take such photos and be xiasuey :')




We all just really like that place. Definitely one of the nicest place in Singapore? :) Looking forward to our Vday gathering :D So it's not true that vday is a must to be spent with your bf/gf, it is actually a friendship day as well, don't forget!

//
Oh yah also chatted with them about tuition assignments that we took up as a part time job. And my friend was asking if I'm interested to take up another assignment from her haha but nahhhhh, 2 is enough for me. It's enough to feed me and for me to save, it's enough for my life's timetable haha. We also talked about her friend taking up sooooo many assignments but was quite slack in the way she teaches her kids. Hmmm... to me it's better to take up fewer and teach them properly because you take their parent's money so you have the responsible to teach them well. 

Also, to me I feel that taking up tuition assignment during my uni life is sort of an extra thing so I can continue to feed myself and save up and not take money from my parents. (I've stop taking $ from them since J2/after J2 because I can pay for myself since then :D) It's an extra thing so I would not take up such a high level tuition like psle and above cause by then I will have to use my brains more while teaching them like as if I'm not already racking my brains enough for my university. Also, I wouldn't have to feel bad for not being able to answer their questions.

So yep, I'm so glad for my P1 and P3 tuition assignments cause I don't have to use my brain so much and then I made friends with them, like they make me laugh all the time, kids are happy pills indeed :) So far I've been looking forward to teach my P3 boy even after 6 months cause we seriously got so many jokes and things to laugh at tgt, gosh!! We even have our own language hahahaha!!! :D Guess I'll be sticking to them for quite some time :) Earning extra bucks in the happiest and least stressful way possible, a big bonus or what? :D 

Really glad for my own choices when friends complain to me that they dread going tuition or they have problematic kids, etc. If you are looking for money > satisfaction/happiness from your tuition assignments then ok lah no comments haha but to me happiness from my work is very important cause I'll be more willing to teach and the money I receive will make me happier as well though lower primary kids' rates are lower but enough for me to eat a lot and shop haha! I'm a thrifty person :P

No comments:

Post a Comment