Sunday, April 12, 2015

PasarBella



Went to check out PasarBella with my family on Saturday :) Dad has been telling us how pretty is it and we were finally there to check it out for ourselves haha! 

Like I've said, I really like this type of wooden rustic laid-back ambience, like very cottage vintage kinda feeling. Very pretty and cosy! :) A nice place to hang out!


Even the toilet is so nice?!?!


They are even selling TsumTsum macarons? So cute righttttt!!! 





Had a feast that night!! I would say the food there are so so? But you must really go try the Crackling Roasted Pork!!! omg so good!!! There is always a long queue at the stall so it's hard to miss! YUMYUM!!!!!

Photos taken in the toilet!! 
"Mirror mirror on the wall" moment with myself! Vintage things just make everything feel more royal, exquisite and gorgeous.

Spammed some photos outside the place with my sisters as well haha!!

Hehe overall I would recommend people to check this place out though it's quite hard to get there if not by car. But I think there is shuttle bus services haha! 
Also, planned to check out new places with family like every weekend. :) 
GOODIE GOODIE <3

Tata short update
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment