Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Press on


I'm still alive but I'm barely  still breathing.
Wouldn't say I'm stress hahaha I mean it's
 quite hard for me to be stress over studies?
I will just be in panic mode every time I
 think about how much I have yet to revise.
Madness ah I tell you, somemore the exam
schedule so sucky. Consecutively 4 days for
the gawdly papers.. idiot leh make ppl scared.

Can't wait for all these to be over in another
18 days!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So excited to find a job, go for my vacations, go
to places I wanna visit with my love. hahaha 
everyday just keep daydreaming of the places 
that I wanna visit with him. I'm trying not to
see him for the next 18 days! Lol! Easy peasy
lah right? Actually last time I will think it's super 
easy but now, one week without seeing him is 
like wow? very long you know. Cause seeing him
is just like relaxation mode on haha! But well, 
when there is exams, everything else can wait hor? 

//Oh not forgetting, can't wait to 
revamp my blog's design.//

Alright, back to do my past year papers........
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment