Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015


Wheeeee hahaha Halloweennnnnnn :D
Last year we went to USS for halloween and this year we were just spending it like a normal day. He didn't even know it's halloween haha! So I decided to have some fun, wahaha and I told him the idea of playing with make up, not expecting him to even say yes. Haha because make up are rather dirty and he dislikes dirty things to get on his face cause his face kinda sensitive so yah.....

But HE AGREED to play!!! :O Hehhehehe so happy!! :D Somemore he was more excited than me on that day LOL! I think he secretly has a girl side?? :O I was telling him "please dont be another bruce jenner" LOL :P


I got to draw him first and I drew him into a cute deer/jap ghost. Then... he started admiring himself and camwhoring hahaha!! After quite some time, he finally rmbered that he needed to draw me zzzz boxxxxxxxxx and he turned me into an ugly clown or idk what.....

He definitely had way more fun than me haha idiotic!!! I said I want thicker and fuller lips and he gave me that indeed. Oh yah he ownself ask me to help him draw eyeliner hhahahahah and to make his eyes bigger!! AHAHA pretty boy here. Oh yes as can be seen, his eyes look way more normal and bigger in these pictures where there is no sunlight..... zzz HAHA




His face was very white cause I put some makeup powder on his face haha!



I said that he looked prettier than me and he was quite excited??!?!! What on earth??!! What the shit?!?!? AHAHA! He kept on saying "really ah? really ah? I can be girl leh" and I be like "no please dont become a girl, i need you to be a guy..."



Clown make up with clown expression ofc!!! Don't get nightmares ok HAHA



What will we do for next year's Halloween??? ^^


Awww really thank you for always doing things to make me happy and laugh so much!!!!! :D For always agreeing to do stupid things with me and for me :') I really don't think anybody else will be willing to put all my weird, stupid, crazy ideas into action! Haha you are really getting the hang of my craziness man and even getting better than me at it HEHE!! I'm so happy when I'm with you, you dumb!! :) Iloveyou!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment