Saturday, October 31, 2015

Sembawang hot springs + Mookata + Floorball


Artsy Fartsy



The other day we went to check out Sembawang Hot Spring for our project. It was super difficult to locate and we walked for damn long under the sweltering heat.. gosh....






The hot spring water is really crazy burning hot, we couldnt even enjoy it like soak our feet in cause the water is still freaking hot after like half an hour? Yes it's sooooo hot! Surprisingly, there were still quite a few ppl there.


---------


Afterwards, I went to meet with my jc clique for Mookata :) You see, not we purposely one but every time we will be having steamboat for like multiple times already haha!!! :P





The usual 5 of us :) We definitely ordered a lot............. cause it's buffet. Never ending orders of food, crazy one and then we also went to choose the songs that we like to be played in the store, machiam like our own shop? Hahah!!



To more foody times :) Love y'all :')

------------


Wednesday : Craziest day of the week cause of floorball. AHAHA!




We took lots of snaps on their snapchats and also videos, holy I tell you. It has been quite some time since I laughed till my stomach abs were activated and till my tears rolled down. That amirah really power I tell you, higher level than Jayne and I. HAHHAHA but sadly, that day was the last day of floorball :( Next week is theory test and then end of module, sobsobs..... glad that I made some crazy friends haha actually all of them are nice lah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment