Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Overview of 2015


Before 2015 comes to an end,
remember me saying that I will jot down the new experience(s) that I had every month of 2015?
Yup below is what I jotted down after each month so at the end of 2015, I get to see what I've accomplished. Not exactly accomplished but what are the main events that happened throughout the year :) This is a really good way though, it kinda pushes me to do something new each month?


As can be seen, April & November are lame months cause they are the examination months! Usual events like friends bday/ bf bday/ family bday and what not are not recorded here cause like I said, these are those new things that happened.

The main new experiences are namely Hot Yoga, being a calefare at Mediacorp, Biz Mag for sports camp pageant event, Learn driving, Adventure cove, Standard Chartered Marathon!!!!!

Countries I've been to in 2015: Bangkok, Malaysia (kukup + ksl), Melbourne!
Not forgetting 2 staycations @ Studio M & Hard Rock Hotel.

Last but not least, I proved myself and my parents that actually I can get good results as long as I put my mind to study. This sem I really studied and wow, I showed myself that I can do it, lol I'm not very lousy in academics after all. Laziness kills, I always tell myself that I cannot do it so I do not need to put in effort to study because I hate studying for lame academic stuffs. Like how on earth would someone do that right? But yah, I partially gave up on studying since sec4..... LOL! *shhh secret* Hope I will continue to study???? HOPE SO LAH OK SEE HOW HAHA :P

Hehe that's why to me, 2015 has been pretty interesting with quite a few adventures and goals :D May 2016 be better and good to everyone and the world!! 
Begone mishaps and heartaches, time will heal, things will get better for you guys
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment