Thursday, March 10, 2016

Peggy's 21st Birthday Party

Wheeee it's 10 March today! :) Happy birthday to myself, officially 21 <3
Still can't believe this fact that I'm fully an adult already :( Weeps.... still stuck at the thought that I'm still 19..... damn it. Time really flies even when you are doing..... nothing.

So last week, I held my advanced bday party @ Treehouse Villa :) It was a 4D3N chalet, but we only stayed there for 3D2N cause nobody could stay for the last day which was till Monday.

Day 1: 
Bf and I went to check into the chalet first cause it was booked under our names like duh, haha! 


First night we got to sleep in the masterbed room :D

Naughty boy who doesn't have the stamina for photo taking.....


Thank you babe for taking half day off to accompany me to check-in :D Though it was a longggggggg ride from Bpp to Tampiness and then cab to the chalet where I flew into rage mode cause of the stupid taxi drivers.... but it didn't feel so long as we were busy competing each other on the GAMEE app hehe. Go download haha, free advertising for them??? But really, it's fun haha :P


Not long later, my family came with dinner!! :D And then we started to set up the place with decorations :) Really grateful to have them, my handy mandy daddy who can fix everything in the world, my ocd elder sister who makes sure things are in order and in place, my meticulous mother who tries to make the impossible into possible, my free-spirited younger sis who helps out whenever she is asked to and my 100marks bf who gets down to assemble the "girly" decoration materials for the first time for me whenever I whine/get agitated cause I can't fix them even when his eyes are closing HAHA! :P <3

The place is really cosy and nice I would say, definitely worth it. Lots of people complimented about the place to me :)

Day 2: 
The party day

Dad donning on the symbol of adulthood on me - the key to freedom :)

Sadly the only nice ootd I have.... too busy :( Thank goodness that I found this gorgeous mermaid-like dress at the very last minute phew!!!! It is soooo flattering haha <3 This dress fetched me lots of compliments that night as well, all its effort!! Oh yah people thought that my dress is damn expensive cause it looks expensive, they thought $80?!?!?! WTH the question is ... will I even buy it if it's $80? HAHA NO! The dress is originally priced at $50 but there was a sale so it's $38 :O Sucha steal, it's from Theclosetlover btw :) This dress was from their past collection I think last year's dec? When it was launched, I was already mesmerised by it but the price was "too pretty" for me hhahah so nah. But wow, 21st bday was a reason for me to splurge coupled with the sale? BUY BUY BUY!! :P Higher end shops really have better quality apparels.



Unglam me but that's not the point. Haha it feels really nice to have my cousins and family helping me out. My cousin was helping me to curl my hair haha and then as more cousins come into the room, they were like commenting that it felt like my wedding day LOL. Friends and relatives also commented on that, I think cause of the apartment has 2 stories and then I'm upstairs preparing while the rest are downstairs waiting hahah!!


Thanks for being colourful HAHA. 
I really like colourful parties as it feels more happy and positive ^^


Was called into the room and surprised by this lovely guestbook!!! Oh my,..... totally carnival style haha! wanted to make my photobooth sth like that but.... materials were a headache but yay I got it in a card form! So nice, I love it!!! :D Received lots of praises for this book as well, thanks cousins & sisters <3 :D


My deco + my cake.

The awkward moment which made me have stage fright because what I saw infront was a huge crowd of people looking back at me and most with their phones facing me............ damn scary!


Wish for..... *shhh secret*



May all things good surround me and the people I love, xo.


As I looked through my photos, I realised that my table damn empty LOL I totally forgot to deco it with popcorns and crackers which I already bought to deco.... sian..... argh.... haha somemore the table damn big so it emphasised the emptiness.... zzz


Cut the cake and constantly preparing my face for photo taking to make it less awkward and twitchy.... cause I'm nervous af.




I LOLED when I looked through the photos to see them happy faces hahahahah cause my idiot sis shouted for me to give a speech after I cut my cake, argh...... HAHA but people looking damn happy, niceeeee candid :)


And it was when........ someone shouted "eh dont cry leh!!!" then the switched was on and I cried!! Walao.... I dont want to cry one leh, haha damnit embarrassing!!!! :( Touched + Nervous + Scared = Cry, (im weak like that)


Family <3


My hero <3




Grandparents (my maternal grandpa didnt come)


Sec sch clique :)



Sec sch buddies :>


Kranjianssssss + plus 1s :D


Kranjians also, bf's friends!


Jc class girls, :P


Jc clique, :D


Jc class (not full)!!!



Cousins <3 (not all as well)


The under 25 years old cousins HAHAH :P


Cousins +1s.


Paternal relatives :D


Naughty nephews :) (missing 1 baby nephew and 2 baby nieces :( )


Maternal side relatives :>



Thank you everyone who came down to my party, it meant alot!! Thank you for your presents, cards, well wishes, I LOVE THEM ALL!!! :D hehehehehe


After most of the people went home, muahah we went to play with the "mini pool". At first we were just talking till someone started splashing and oh no, game began!!! Everybody was totally wet hhaha and we even played lots of games and losers had to get dunked!!!! WTF :P

And after that, it was the long awaited drinking session, actually not looking forward haha but at least I've got bf to help me tank :)



Soon, the females were tipsy already and we were making damn lot of noises hahhha totally crazy!!! The guys still very upz, bleh! And in the end.... I was the only one who collapsed after a round of crying HAHA (when i'm drunk I will cry). So it was their aim to make me reach my crying stage, bitch plz HAHA!! Really drank alot and anyhow mixed thats why eeew yucks vomits!!! HAHA not to forget, my younger guy cousin vomited which made my bf vomit as well cause it was damn disgusting EEEWWW ok stop I feel like vomiting now. We even got all the videos of the crazy night holy...... :P


Everyone had a good night's rest and woke up to parents preparing a table full of yummy ingredients for us for steamboat!! Thanks 24/7 dad & mom :D <3 Perfect way to end the chalet :)


-
-



Last but not least, on the very same day 10th of March, Happy 5th Year Anniversary to us!! <3 You've been such a joy and angel in my life, guiding me through my decisions and helping me out with things that I couldn't settle. Haha you are like my calming potion, always asking me to calm down whenever I get stressed out or get agitated, which is very frequent! Oops! I salute you for being able to tolerate all my nonsense, my temper, my crankiness, I really need to clap for you. Haha well done my favourite hero, you are stuck with me for life!!!! :P Love you so much, no words could suffice. xoxo here's to many more years together darling <3

No comments:

Post a Comment