Thursday, March 3, 2016

Recess week

Ello, in the midst of recess week............. which sadly, is ending soon, bitch plz. Recess week is nothing but for me to rest like a queen haha shitz when it is totally for me to catch up on my lectures, do my tutorials and assignments. These days have been busy busy busy, though I'm at home but damn, bz bz bz!! Running errands, making a super adorbs and awesome card for my love, tuitions, settle online stuff like searching for my bday dress which its details are so preetz and also some online payments and emails, argh. ok I did catch up on my lectures but not done yet haha! boring pieces of shit? :( well, 2 more days to my birthday party, really dk what to expect!! So scareddddd, gonna head down to chalet tmr to put up the decorations and to do some last minute arrangements!!! so anxious about how it will turn out lol, hopefully it will be fine???????????????????? :P kekek! Alright back to being bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :( feel like i havent went out to see the world for so long but i kinda dread it also, so boring, weather so hot plus i'm not free to do so, plus nothing to buy/look for, only thing i can think of is food haha! oh yes bitch plz again, my appetite is so weird these days, become super tiny like I dont even feel like eating...... my stomach better get its shit together and stop giving me "small-eater" problems which i hate. return me my "big eater" self! >:(oh bye, bf is at my house now yay hehehehehehhehehehehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment