Thursday, May 5, 2016

BYE YEAR 2

Freaking examinations are finally over!!! Oh my goodness, so happy that I'm free! Don't need to study everyday I go home, oh yes!!!! But then still got tuitions.... getting quite lazy for tuitions already.... like I hope to have 2-3 months off from tuition so I can work other jobs... but nah..... cannottttttttttttttt! Though tuition money very good, but then short hours, so..... not that good haha! And then have to get angered by tutees etc etc... crazy potatoes...

For now, I just want to watch movies movies movies movies! Both from cinema and online (past movies)!!!! & also plan for my overseas trips heheheheheh!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!! :) Also many many other plans!!!! :P Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, have to enjoy while this lasts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment