Monday, January 7, 2013

School started

Picture credit: google. 
Boohoo, as you all know today's the first day of school for the JC people. I dislike going to schooooolllll! I remember when I was young, I will always cry the night before school reopens and complaining to my parents that I dont wanna go school. Though now, of course I dont cry but I still get pissed and throw small tantrums... heheh. Really dont like to go school, hmph! But well, no matter how much I dislike it, I still have to go...zzzz. Well, first day of school was pretty alright, got to see my friends, classmates and all. Sadly, for this year, a lot of my subject tutors changed! Ohmeeegoddddd, it seems like a very bad idea to change our tutors. Sigh... this is my a level year and they changed the tutors ........ argh shan't spell out why am I fretting over it. OH YAH not forgetting, I'm drowning with assignments, homework, revisions and everythingggggggggggggggggggggggg. First day of school and yes, everything, all the stress and workload starts rolling in! No time to waste :'( Really hope I can persevere and most importantly, quit that procrastination habit. Really have to prioritise, put first things first, have the end in mind! :) Goodluck to all the JC people suffering and struggling out there too, you can do it :)
"What is difficult in training, will become easy in a battle. 
-General Alexander Surorov"

No comments:

Post a Comment