Wednesday, January 16, 2013

W O R R I S O M E

Hi guys, today's the mid of the second week of school. Oh my gosh, I'm super drained! It just sucks to be unable to stay awake throughout ALL the tutorials an lectures, it just sucks!! But I really couldn't stay awake, it's like one moment I'm paying close attention and writing down notes, and the next... I'm jolted out of my sleep. Which simply means I don't even know when I fell asleep while paying attention. I'm that tired, I don't know why I'm so exhausted also. Last year I slept at 12-1am plus almost everyday and I'm still pretty fine. But not this year :'( SIGH PIE! And then, when I reached home, I'll take a nap if time permits. Though I set my alarm after 2 hours and am determined to wake up and complete my work but I just couldn't wake up! My nap will end up being a 4-5 hours of nap! It's that scary..... I really need to be attentive and energetic everyday of this year as it's a duper critical year :( Grrrr... Don't know how am I gonna survive the remaining 30 plus weeks of school and A'levels. S C A R E D! Really admire people who won't fall asleep even if they are tired cause they claim that it's not comfortable and they couldn't sleep in school though they feel tired too. I've got many of such friends.... Sigh so good! :( ARGH, shall stop the sighs, it's said that you will get older after every sigh. Alright, hang in there & have a good week everybody!!! REST WELL :)

PS: why can't I post pictures using the blogger app? Teach me how to if you know. Comment below, thanks!! :)

Xo,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment