Thursday, January 3, 2013

Yesterday went out with Nadiah and Jayne, had fun of course! Hehe forever Jacky Necky Pecky :D & then I went home and tried playing with short hair. I always wanted to see myself in short hair. I want to give it a try after taking a picture of myself (above) in short hair, not bad right? A lot of people also keep asking me to give it a try, oh my goodness, soooo pressurizing :O Of course, I dont dare, like who dares? LOL. I mean like, I'm so used to having long hair and I love it, I can't imagine myself cutting short hair and I can't play with it anymore :( Seriously, a lot of people, friends, cousins, boy asked me to cut............. oh noooooooooooooooooo........... However, if I were to go cut, I will only do it after Alevels! No disturbance for now! BLEH 

Follow me on instagram, 
@heypegasus for more pictures hehe. I'm a serious instagrammer kekek!

Have a good night, 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment