Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fridate!

(from his's instagram)

Wheeeeee, finally went on a short date with my dearest :) It's been like one month and a week or so since we last met due to both our hectic schedules. Also cause poly and jc schedules always clash, so yah sadded :( I think no other couples can really tolerate not meeting each other for more than a week or so. I also can't but have to, hahaha! Ok enough of all these~

So yep, we were deciding where to have our lunch and so on, at first we decided on some steamboat place but after we got prepared and everything, it's too late to head there for the lunch buffet so I recommended that we should try Koh Grill & Sushi Bar at Wisma Arium and so we did :) Really glad that we went there hehehe! Have been seeing and hearing people raving about the shiok maki and all, so I was really really excited to try it too!!


Initially, I was quite skeptical about trying it cause there is salmon in it, and I don't like salmon or anything raw, eeew, I know a lot of people's gonna go, "Oh... you don't know how to appreciate! Sashimi is so nice.." yahdahyahdahyahdah haha but I think cause I developed this dislike since young's experience so any raw fish, food just taste disgusting to me. Okok, back on track! I was skeptical but I just gave it a try since the salmon is not entirely raw but like seared or sth~ So I gave it a try and OOOO YUMMY!!! I loveeee the cheesy and mayo sauce, it's really SHIOK! Haha and every table there confirm have this dish! Anyway there are generation 1 & 2 for the shiok makis and we tried generation 1 which is the unagi, yumyum! Boy love it too, hehe! :) Really like trying nice and new food with him cause he don't really do research or know any nice food places hahah! :D

So yep, we ordered 3 dishes and they are enough to make us sooooo bloated! I was wearing a bodycon dress that day and my stomach was bulging out like kinda bad till boy also laughed at me hahaha! Hehe so yah another food place down from my long long list! Satisfied and will visit it again :) Do try! :D

x, goodnight <3


No comments:

Post a Comment