Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PRECIOUS JEMS

Love meeting up and spending time with my secondary school clique which consists of 7 girls including myself. Love this clique the most as they are my closest friends who I really show my true true true ultimate true self! Hahaha means like they know everything about me and seen every side of me, especially the super unglam side keke! Really fortunate and thankful to have them by my side for like 6 years plus for some, and some 4 years plus , and so on :)

Went our with them for our monthly meet up at Holland Village for lunch and then headed for icecream at The Daily Scoop!






These are just a few of the many pictures we took. I also love and enjoy taking pictures with them cause the pictures always turn out very nice, sweet, loving and all :) I love group shots the most, superrrrr nice and awesome hehehe <3 Like usual, we chat and updated one another about our life so far, ranting, sharing random things and laughing like some crazy peeps. Times with them always pass so fast but definitely something that I look forward every month/every time! After all our exams and everything, I'm sure we gonna rock the world and paint the town red! WHEEEEE :)
-
-
-
-
-
Just recently, we went out again to celebrate X's birthday! Finally 18th! There are still 3 more kiddos in my clique who has yet to turn 18 hahah. Ok, and I'm always the first to turn another year old :( Big sister quality here wahaha. Okay back to the celebration, it was kinda last minute and rushy but glad that everything went well and she was really pleasant with it! I bet she was kinda shocked and super happy inside her heart lo :P We had dinner at Marche Movenpick at Jem, ordered 2 big pizzas and pastas to share :) The food was so so but not that bad :) 


Our table was soooo full and packed with plates and plates of food and everybody there seemed to be watching us and looking at our table full of food hahaha! 
And after that, like the usual!!! Fun, bonding time >>> TAKE PICTURES! Taking pictures tgt are really stress-relieving and super funny!! Just luv it, nuff said :D





Beloved birthday girl, hope you enjoyed the short day and hope everything will go smoothly for ya!! ;)
Took many pictures and polaroids too! Hehe glad to have patient and skillful passer by who helped us took like a lot of pictures ahahah! *muah* 

Yep that's about it! Can't wait to play candles with this bunch of girls some night this week!! :D WHEEE PICTURES AND FUN HERE WE COME! <3

Ps: cant wait to get my hands on a camera that i've been eyeing on (samsung ex2f). I'm not very updated with these camera brands and versions etc, but it has this flip screen which i think is very convenient for taking self shots and self group shots. and there is the wifi function. so hmm, not very sure about the reviews etc but it kinda looks fine for me. so... cant wait!!! :) i want to work work work and not study study study :P

-
BYE GUYS, MUACKS! Happy TGIF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment