Thursday, September 19, 2013

Most important meal of the day

{BREAKFAST}
The most important meal of the day



Tried out Xin Wang Cafe's breakfast menu and it was surprisingly nice. Not very awesome but good enough to kick start the day :) I love having breakfast and hopefully have it at some quaint, chic, cosy cafes that are hidden somewhere in singapore. I love cafe hopping, it is a very special kind of feeling :) Also, love going to new food places for meals, desserts, breakfast, icecream and anything with my lover! Most of the places I brought him to, was also his first time there. He don't really research about new food places like I always to. So it's super cool to explore and make our way to try comfort food at ever so whimsical and homely cafes :) MORE TO COME!!! So yep, had my breakfast at around 11am plus, haha can't really get up early early for my breakfast except during school days.

So yea, how have your breakfast been like these days? Any nice cafes to recommend? :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment