Monday, February 10, 2014

CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY 3, 4, 9 & 10

Chinese New Year this year lasted for 10 days for me and my big family. Though not everyday we have visitings and gatherings, but it still lasted for ten days. To be exact, we are active on day 1, 2, 3, 4, 9 & 10 only. Still a pretty long cny :>

{ DAY 3 }

Woke up kinda late to prepare and waited for my boy to come my hse to bai nian with my parents as usual. We were kinda in a rush so there wasn't much time for us to snap pictures and ootd :( I already pre-planned in my mind to take lots of nice ootd pictures and with my boy on that day since I'm wearing a maxi dress... but idk why imagination and reality somehow don't happen tgt most of the time, IDIOTIC! >:(

So we went visit 2 other houses before settling at my aunt's hse for gambling and snacking session. Haha boy joined in for the gamblings too, keke. We played 'clear the table' and was soooooo scary!! The stake was kinda big at some point in time!! After awhile at 5pm plus we went off to visit his side of relatives, *gulps*



So hard to take decent photos cause we were in the cab and it was so shaky. The uncle even asked us if we managed to take decent pictures lol! 

Took taxi there as we were late I guess but I think we weren't that late. ahaha, but his cousins all went to the place at 1pm plus to gamble and left before we reached. Boy was kinda disappointed cause he wanted me to see his cousins and see how they gamble haha, he was saying it was gonna be very fun those time. But i still think my side was the best :P So there was miscommunication between him and his parents that's why they missed out on all the fun in the afternoon. Nvm, he said we will try again next year haha! His maternal side also has alot of relatives, not bad~ Stayed for awhile then off we go home. 

{ DAY 4 }

Monochromatic day for day 4! Black and white never goes wrong. I was falling off while taking the picture hence explains the awkward leg position hahah.


Went for more visitings and then to cousin's hse again for steamboat dinner!! It's always great when we end the day of visitings at one of the cousin's hse. More comfortable, more fun, more awesome!! :)

Cutie nephews clad in matching tops, haha! So cutie lo, they also had many set of clothes to wear this year, naish naish :)



Slacking at cousin's hse after visiting while waiting for the rest to arriveeeeeeee, yawnsssss

And tadah, before the adults came, we would always chiong to the mahjong table to play a few rounds ahaha! 

Then, steamboat dinner, crazy scary heart attack gambling sessions, then cousins bonding time playing Contact (no money involved), the game just test how well we know each other/how well we click/etc , cause it requires some telepathy and insider joke to play it well, super cool game!! HAHA and would sent you laughing like some mad dog :P We were constantly asked to lower our volume or stop playing by the adults cause we were way tooooo loud laughing and all while playing. Kekeke definitely wouldn't want to attract any policemen coming our wayyyy~ Teehee awesome night with cousins <3

{ DAY 9 }

Day 9 of cny was a simple one, went to cousin's hse for lunch and stayed there for the usual eating, slacking, gambling till night time before heading to my house downstairs for the yearly Resident's Community Cny course dinner. The food were basically the same few dishes and we had to sit there for like a few hours for the food and see/listen to the performances. Quite boring, cause yea, resident's community... for mostly elderly right... but we all had to go cause my grandpa said so, he's one of the member there so yea......

Didn't had nice ootd shots again so we just made do with these haha!

You can see our outfit gets more casual as the cny days go, ahaha we need such casual clothes for our everyday wear.

With elder sis

& younger sis


Us threeee <3 We spent like half an hour or maybe less (i would like to think so) outside the lift area of our house to camwhore before bathing, if not no photos of our cny day 9!! 

After bathing, cousins called to play overnight mahjong at her hse. So we played from around 12am- 530am! 2 full rounds of mahjong and you know what?!?! I'm the only freaking loser, so I paid them 3, ass.... I was winning after the first round man! Then they had to do that to me.......... $$$$ Luck is really running out for me. I'm totally not the gamble material and luckily, I'm not fond of gambling so doesn't really matter. But still, I'll be secretly madddd when I lose!! ARGH :P

{ DAY 10 }
Last day for us all!!!! Woke up late due to the previous late night yawnss!! Went to another cousin's hse for lunch and then god family hse for dinner!!! YUMMY!! :> Bascially, we have to visit every cousin's hse for cny, so it's actully spreaded out during the cny period and each cousin's hse can be for different meals, :D

Sadly not much pictures taken, boohoo :(
Boy asked me to take a pic of myself for him while he was doing his project stuffs, poor him :( I didn't want to take selfie so I convinced my nephew to take with me, haha!! At the mention of my boy to him, he was immediately willing to take picture with me :P Naughty him!! 

Tadah that's the end of my cny!!! <3 Now you know why I have to shop for so many cny outfits and why I always mia during cny period. Oh, not forgetting belated cny celebration with my jc clique on the last weekend of feb, looking forward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment