Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What I want for my birthday....


(just a few outfit shots of myself for work hahah in case you miss me)

Okie oopsy, should I say I'm feeling bored or should I say I'm feeling hyped up about my 19th birthday? Oh man 19 19 19 19 19!! Outta the sweet 18 zone alrdy, can no longer be xiao mei mei alrdy?!?!? Getting older year by year........ Oh what's with that depressing intro, haha!

Okay so today, I just want to share with you all, ok actually I dont think anybody actually reads this space regularly. ok so I should say, I'm gonna list my birthday wishlist perhaps for my own reference here. My birthday is just one month plus away, not very long okay!! SO PEOPLE PLS STARTING PREPARING YOUR GIFTS AND CARDS AND WHAT NOTS! Hehehe this year is like a rest year for the jc kids okay, so no excuses for lousy celebrations/lousy gifts/lousy cards etc okay MY DEAR FRIENDSSSSSSSSS!!! :P I bet all of you also want your birthday to be better than the last 2 years where we still have school and stuff but this year only work so still have time rightttt?? :(

YES YES BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!!! (in no particular order)

1) HAIR CURLER

Yes you heard me, I want a hair curler for the longest time alrdy but just didn't have the willingness to splurge on one. So I found a cheaper alternative at qoo10!!!! It's just $42.50, can share and get me one? :P HAHA ok this post is just so bhb, like as if anybody will want to get me presents... okay loner for life :( Whatever, i want this in pink!!! If you read this and want to get me this, please try to order it fast okay? Cause I'm afraid this cheap price deal will be gone like soooon!!!! FAST FINGERS OK? keke!

2) MAXI DRESS

Told you I can't get enough of maxi dresses but at the same time it's quite hard for me to like one! It has to be that 'perfect' one/ pretty one for me. And I happen to come across this dress above and I like it very muchhhh :D It comes in forest green, navy, wine red, grey but I cannot decide which one I like most cause every one is nice!! But I dont want navy cause it's kinda dark. so choose guys, forest green or wine red or grey that you think will look nice on me? Click on the link and you will be directed there, it's currently in backorder status so also have to order it fast, like sort of 'book' it. Cause this type of backorders usually takes time to process and by the time it gets delivered, it may be alrdy end of feb or so :O So fingers gotta be fast too! This  is retailing at $31 :)

3) CAMERA
SONY NEX 3N

I didn't do a lot of research on cameras but it is definitely one of the things that I want and need in my life! Hahaha I need to capture moments~~ :P I usually go for compact ones, with quality & functions similar to mini dslr and then with the self shot screen. This is one of the good cameras that I know of recently and my friends aren't carrying this camera so I wont clash with them you see haha. But it's so ex like $700 plus :O! It will be kinda heartpain to buy also, any kind souls wanna chip in? :P hahaha!!

Alright, I can't think of anything else, so tht's all for nowwwwwwww. You can still buy me other stuffs, no worries like one bulk of polariod films, polariod album, boots, cardigans, vintage watch, statement necklaces which I'm into them right now, and others others. Hahaa omg this post is so bhb! TSKTSK peggy.... :P

Okieeeee byeeeeeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment