Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine's Day

Oops wanted to post up a recipe for Jelly Hearts before Vday but actually the recipe is all over the internet alrdy, so that's lame.










MY SUCCESSFUL PRETTY JELLY HEARTS!!! Super easy to make without the use of oven or any baking equipments!! Heheh but it's very time consuming cause every layers takes up to 4 hours!! Cause you need to put each layer into the fridge to let it harden and set.

****************************************************************************

Haha anyway Vday was alright for me. Nothing too luxurious, nothing too romantic, nothing too special. It just feels like any other day, haha! I personally don't fancy my boyfriend giving me bouquet of flowers cause it's like erm.... quite redundant and waste of money? But actually if you are a girl, you will want to receive it at least once from your boyfriend.... haha! Ok but mine doesn't like giving flowers cause he also think it's a lame idea haha box.

So we just went to.......... the hospital for his army check up. Haha we had a 'fun' time exploring and finding the correct block for his check up because there are too many different buildings tackling on different parts of the body zzz. Oh then a super embarrassing thing was that.... cause I always bite him not in a pervert way but to punish him for bullying me, then when he took off his clothes for the check up, the nurses saw the bite on his chest/shoulder area and they laughed.... omggggg embarrassing ok!!! Gosh hahaha oops! Idiotic....

Keke, so yep after that we just went to nearby which is Outram Park to have 49 Seats, eeeee also not as nice as what the reviews said. But okay lah edible, not very yucks but not very wow. Yes, you get me. And everywhere/everybody that I tell to S, he always has some stories to tell about it. Like sometimes I showed him pretty girls or popular guys, he will say that he knows them indirectly, argh...then this 49 Seats place, he said that the boss came up to him while he was working at somewhere else to ask he wanna work for him. what the... dk is the world small or he is just so big shot, everybody/everywhere also 'know'. Hahaha!! Idiotic x2....

The tomyum spaghetti that has good reviews. Hmmm it was not as spicy as what ppl reviewed about, prolly cause I have high tolerance for spiciness and this dish wasn't hot when served so when eating, the sauce gets a little clammy and thick and I got sick of it after awhile.

The fish and chips which I think was rather good but boy had a hard time eating it, he claimed that it sucks and the one served at his workplace is much better.... always comparing with this workplace. Idiotic x3.... hahaha!! So he was so grumpy throughout, aiyoooooo

Mushroom soup which was nice too.

And idiot boy took this of me when I asked to take picture of us!!! Nvm, simple ootd for you, ahhaha! He went my place to eat the Jelly Hearts cause the pretty ones I brought for him melted during the day and I was so devastated and mad :( :( :( efforts gone to waste.... hate it. After that we watched the movie Survivor and it was really exciting and good!! Yay! :) 

That's all for our vday, it was just a simple one yet we were still happy and enjoying it. I don't really need any expensive gifts, romantic dinner, carefully planned vday. All I want is his time and for us to just roam around the little red dot while holding hands, exploring new things tgt and just chat/tease/ramble/argue non stop with little hugs and kisses in between the day <3 Though I'll be envious of sweet couples walking around with bouquet of flowers, bunch of balloons, bags of gifts, going to nice places and all, but this is the kind of love I have and I'm thankful for it even till today, so I shouldn't be feeling negative.

Exactly.

Love, 
P

No comments:

Post a Comment