Saturday, March 15, 2014

MY 19TH BIRTHDAY (Part 2)

So the next day, Jayne and I went for job interview at a faraway place and then we decided to check out Creamier and Cream after that! :)

It wasn't a birthday treat but since it was within my birthday week, I'll just include it in. Hehe my celebration with different groups of people lasts for this whole week!! Really appreciate all the effort and time! :)

Another awesome ice cream with waffles other than Wimbly Lu's. Creamier and Cream's waffle is more of the crunchy ones while Wimbly Lu's more of the fluffy one. I love both of them!!! For Wimbly Lu, you have to try the Salted Caramel icecream while for Creamier and Cream, you have to try the Sea Salt Gula Melaka! These 2 icecreams are abit saltish but surprisingly, very tasty, refreshing and match well with the waffles!!! AWESOMEEEE :) <3




Cheers to the sometimes idiotic but awesome sister!!! Though you are always hurling profanities at me even when I look so innocent and angelic ahahah, you are still the best companion for everything and anything <3 It is evident in all the non-stop laughing spazzy moments every single time we meet up, don't get bored of my face, don't keep bully me, just cherish and love me. AHAHA WTH? idk what I'm rambling about, cheesy peasy, finsforever. Thanks bitch <3

Then at night, met up with Sophia and Xinni for dinnerrrrr :D Been quite some time since I last saw them, not bad, still awesome.

Caught up with one another about life and all. Thanks for the night, presents, polariods and love!! :) Hang out tgt as a clique real soon!! We need full strength outing!!!! 

-
Next night, met up with my Jc netballers for dinner at Poulet!!!! Yay yummy dinner :) I like the Signature dish, which is the chicken, I think that's what almost everybody orders haha, quite a limited variety to choose from. Also, rmb to try the Truffle Mash Potato, da bombz! Love it, craving for it nowwww :( Caught up with life again and also jokes and gossips, hehe! :P Then I cut the 3rd cake for my bday and got a lovely present, awwww!! <3



Though I haven't been spending alot of time with them, and always cant make it for most of the outings, but I'm still glad that they made an effort to celebrate my bday and give me presents & card! THANK YOU GIRLS!!! Am touched! :') Hey hey, ain't my Fossil watch pretty??? :D Hehe my first decent expensive watch!! I've been wearing those cheap skate $5 kind of vintage watches for fun, just to accessorise and not to look at the time haha because I don't really like wearing watched but I guess it has become quite a necessity as you age? Ok I'm not old, yet.


Thanks lovelies <3 All your efforts are appreciated!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment