Friday, March 21, 2014

MY 19TH BIRTHDAY (Part 3)

For this year, my cousins and I have decided that for each of our birthday, we will sponsor the birthday person for one/two activity that she/he wants to play or try out as birthday gift. (except big birthdays like 18th and 21st) It is because we have been giving one another presents for soooo many years and the presents are somehow similar every year cause there is just limited things to buy! So, a cousins day out for some activities beat any other things hands down!! 

So last Saturday, cousins and I had a full afternoon and night day out!! 

First, we went for Paintball!!! Oh mee goshhhh, it was most of our first time playing so we were all kinda scared while the game coordinator was explaining the game and safety rules! The gun was really powerful ok, we were all damn scared to kena the paintballs cause it will confirm leave blue black or red bloody marks on your body parts! :O OUCHIEEEEE

We went to the one at Yishun Bottle Tree Park! Quite ulu there....

 
The left picture shows the ground that we were playing on, can't really see anything hahah cause no photography within a certain point, so too bad. But it was quite a big ''battlefield''. So we splitted into 2 groups, got our safety gears on like the picture below and GAME ON! My group consists of 2 of my godbros, my younger sister and I (4 pax) while the other group have 5 pax. It was quite a fair distribution.

Guess which is ME?                                                                                       answer is: THIS ^
hahaha!! :D

It was superrrrrrrrr scary but also superrrrrrrrrrrr exciting cause we have to complete missions during the game itself!!! :D Definitely worth a try!!!! Some of us just chionged to complete the mission and kena all the paintballs shot, zomg.... for me.... I really didn't want to get shot and get inflicted with the pain, you can say I'm a scaredy cat, but hey why would I want to abuse my body? haha! I also helped my team with the missions, shout around to communicate with my teammates, shoot the opponents down and all without getting hit!! BLEHHHHHHHH :P But overall, I died once without any feeling cause I guess I was shot on the head or sth and we were all wearing safety head gear so there wasn't any pain keke. But at least, we get to revive immediately and the game continues, hehe!! We had a total of 3 games with increasing number of paintballs and increasing difficulty in our missions as we proceeded. COOLYY!! HEHEHE, and woooooo, my team won 2 out of 3 games!!!! NICE ONE! :D

Godbro won the best leader award and Sis won the most courageous award!! AHAHA still got awards so cute one.

SWEATY STICKY SMELLY US AFTER 3 ROUNDS OF GAMES UNDER THE SCORCHING SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Overall, it was a nice experience with them! YAY! <3
Do give it a try if you have the guts!! Rmb to try getting shot okay? Hahahaha!! :P


-
We went to bathe/change after paintball and head to our next destination for the second activity!!! :) We were running late, so we had a super rush dinner at Burger King and ran from Bugis to the destination which is around Haji Lane~Arab Street or sth like that. Haahah so many people were looking at us such a big group running around the streets and roads, aiyooooo.. Felt like we were under some mission keke!

Yep, so next was Escape Room!! :)

We were late for 15 minutes and then we were left with 45 minutes to complete the mystery in the room!!!!!!! 

Our Room was the one beside the arrow, again no photography. Haha among us 8, 3 of them were scared of ghosts/eerie stuffs so there was quite a few screaming moments aha!! There were eerie posters, scary images, bloody fonts, broken hands and legs, and the stupid radio that gives off the scary music/voices! Hahaha!! But actually the room wasn't very scary, just the first few minutes were scary haha!! Wow, I can say those 21 years old peeps were really good in such stuffs and the most useless people were me and my youngest sister, ahah!!! I was literally rotting, slacking, walking around in there. Hey, I was damn tired from the previous part of the day ok... poor me :P 

Yesh, despite being late for 15 minutes, WE MANAGED TO ESCAPE!!!! Hwalalalalaallaalal :D Kekekek awesome right!!! Ok, I have no credits to claim haha!

Once again, another amazing activity with cousins!!! Hehehe :D

LOVE THE ENTIRE DAY AND THE COMPANY! who doesn't? :D 
xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment