Friday, March 21, 2014

MY 19TH BIRTHDAY (Part 4)

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Hahah ok seriously this is the last part of my 19th birthday celebration!! I didn't want to post a super lengthy one thus explains 4 parts of it!!

Last sunday which was the last day of my birthday week, I celebrated it with my Jc clique and Sec sch clique!!

First, I went to meet my Jc clique in the late morning till late afternoon. We just had a simple lunch, catch up and played super a lot of personality tests!! Hahah, it may sound boring but seriously, it is quite hard to feel boring with them, because they will always think of activities to play or do or discuss tgt. Not forgetting the crazy laughters and spasms we often get, keke!! :D


They made me and esther wear the checkered hairband! Both of us are March babies and we are pretty similar in our taste and preference!! ^^ They were really cute and trendy but I wouldn't dare or want to wear it out just like that, not in singapore, haah!! Maybe it will be more appropriate to wear it in Japan, Korea or even Bangkok :P

Then we unwrapped our presents!! Hehe, we made a deal to give wishlist so that it will be easier to buy presents for the bday peeps! Esther got her maroon cardigan and I got my hair curler!! AWESOME AND HAPPY MAX! :D Love it when I get presents in my wishlist heheheheheheheh <3 Thanks girls, muacks!

Haven't try it out so far, but will try it soon!! ^^

-
Next, went to find my sec sch clique!! :D We went for Escape Room first! Hahah it was so hilarious, we were screaming at nothing, we were panicking at the hints and clues but going no where, we were running about looking at things we have no idea about and one friend even cried at the sight of a fake corpse! HAHA can you imagine the chaos we were experiencing inside the room? Though we didn't managed to escape, but I prefer this room as compared to the one I went with my cousins!! The one with my cousins requires more brain power and are so much more difficult!! For this with my friends, I managed to contribute and solve quite a bit!! :D HAPPY!! Hehehe, it was such a fun and crazy experience with them, hahaha :D Thinking about us hugging at one corner and screaming (including a guy friend who went with us) just makes me want to laugh out loud!!! Silly us :D


Love taking photos with props!!!! Who doesn't like it?? :D




Look up lahhhhhh

Pedo face for u??? 

We are awesome hehe!!

It was our usual photo spam before anyone leaves and that time Nic gotta leave early :( So after that we went for dinner!! HUNGRY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :(

Steamboat + BBQ for the hungry souls! Thanks guys for treating, yumyum!! I love the enoki mushroom wrapped with bacon best! Also, there are free flow of bubble tea, not a bad place for such foody! Can try! It's at Bugis, that famous street with all the different steamboat shops. Spent a good few hours over there eating our hearts out and chatting about anything under the sky! :D

Then, a failed cake surprise but still thankful for the effort guys!!!! :D Glad that you all ordered one slice to share....... haha phew! 

And then ending off with pretty polariod spams!!! Love anything floral, sho nice okie! :P 



Thanks guy for everything that day!!!! You guys are irreplaceable no matter what okay! :) Loves <3
-

For this year's birthday, I got many interesting gifts!! Hehe rmb I did a wishlist early in the year like in Feb or maybe early March? I didnt expect people to read it and ofc it will be really embarrassing if people actually read it right???????????????? So I wasn't expecting my wishlist to be fulfilled BUT to my horrors of horrors!!! HAHAHA people actually read it!!!!!!!!! OMG..... I just want to hide my head in a hole you know? LOL!!! My netball friends read it, my jc friends read it, my sec sch friends read it, my sister read it, dk whether that idiot boy read it, but you know what I mean????? GOSH!!! HEHE

Really really grateful and thankful for each and every one of your effort and presents!!! You guys managed to fulfil everything except one in my wishlist!!!!!!!!!!!! Things that I thought were impossible to get like Camera and Hair Curler appeared among my presents!! hehehe I really dont know how many thank yous to tell you guys, but each and every one of you really brighten my life a lot a lot a lot~ THANK YOU!!! <3

#peggy'sblessednineteen

No comments:

Post a Comment