Friday, November 14, 2014

Visuals Overload

Ok warning! 
I'm vomiting out a lot of pictures from my phone's camera roll that are accumulated over the days! :)

Haha so recently, I've been rather active on the relatively new app called PHHHOTO, (yes 3 H, a lot of people have been clarifying this fact with me.... ) It's fun! :D








You know what? Just go download that app and follow me @pegpeg over there. I don't want to spam all my gif here, haha!

-
Then, there were study sessions with Jayne. I'm secretly quite stressed about meeting her cause it means I have to mug and it reminds me of how dead I am for finals haha! But hey, no offence or whatever, it's just that we always see each other for school/study related stuffs.... meh. But nvm, the time to play will come very soon! :)





So this is how our default faces look like. HAHA shitified.




Chilling at the new Starbucks in school, woots woots :) & sobsob, why isit that the effects on the photos nullified when I synced them into my laptop? Like in my iphone, the photos were still having the camera filter effects..... hmm... idiotic

-
Tadah, end of Year 1 Semester 1!!! :) So fast right? YAY YAY YAY :) So being a happy girl, I decided to wear nicer to school today though still very casual but it's better than my lame outfits to school most of the time, teehee!! Who got the mood to dress up for school? Not as if there's anyone there to impress hahahahaha ok I know it's about personal image... but.... who's got time for that? :P I know I will not dress up a lot for school because I don't like to go to school, bleh.


Good lighting calls for effortless selfies :)


No.1


No.2


No.3


No.4
Again, the photos here didn't take the edited form of how they are in my phone. But well, I were in a dilemma of which of the 4 photos above should I post on instagram, ahaha so it's true when they said that behind every posted/successful shots, there are like "1000" unposted/failed shots hahah :'P



Ok, ugly shots to balanced out the nice shots.



Back view + Strong wind :)



Tadah end of school and tutorials!!!! :) :( Definitely had fun times with those people and made really funny friends, hope we'll see one another again next semester since our course cohort is so small :')



So now that school's over, exams are nearing!!! Still in the midst of studying.... preparing.... argh........ faster get this over and done with!!!!!

On  a brighter note, 7 more days to my love booking out from army camp! ;D Too excited, he said he got lots of stories to share with me, hehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment