Friday, November 7, 2014

Army boy!

SO THIS MORNING MY LOVE FINALLY ENLISTED INTO ARMY!!!!!!

Have been trying to spend as much time with him as possible before today, sobsob. Yesterday also had dinner with his whole family as well as his godparents! Haha their conversations were so funny, I just contribute to the laughter and gave agreement on things the whole night hahah!! 

So happy that I accompanied him to cut his hair!! Woohoo botak botak! :D But surprisingly, he still looks good with botak head haha I thought he will look super funny cause of his big head! But actually not big at all! Haha his mom was so funny, she saw his botak head and was so happy that his head is so round cause she kept swirling his head till round round when he was a baby. The hairdresser also praised that his head is very round and he's cute, hehe!! :P 

Shooooo kewt!!! :D I could totally get used to seeing him in botak head!! I even told him that he looks better with botak head than with hair and he gave me that "whut" face, HAHA! Oopsy! Kept saying that he is very cute all the time and he always asked me if he isn't cute then I won't love him anymore isit? Hahah see! So cute again :) You will never know how much you make me melt all the time :) 


Silly eyes :) Missing your presence and embrace already......



BYE CHUBBY BOTAK!!! Oh yah forgot to play chubby bunny with him before he went in!! Damnit, told him I wanted to challenge him and he agreed to play........

So today morning, we both woke up super early, like 6am+, we were so tired, but he was more poor thing :( We cabbed all the way to Pasir Ris where the enlistees gathered and boarded the bus to the ferry terminal. 

On the way there~~~ Look at our morning faces, yawns!! And my mom made breakfast for him as well, tsktsk!!

Cherishing my last few moments of sleeping on his comfy shoulders! :( Definitely missing it and your smell :(

Tryna take more photos of him to last me for 2 weeks though he did send me selfies just now when he msged me yay!! :) Every night I'll be waiting for around 930pm for him to text me.... <3


Yep last lunch with him!!! Luckily the food was ok, haha!! But seemed like whatever they are gonna eat for the rest of the army days will be worse than this ^ oops. Like what I said on my instagram, from seeing him through his sec sch prom, to attending his poly graduation and to now sending him off for army, sobsobs!! We all have to stop growing up so fast man! Nonetheless, glad that I'm still the one witnessing and experiencing your milestones with you <3 :)


Taken on the ferry! I don't like to take ferries..... super scared of getting seasick! I hate that nauseous feeling.

And then it was goodbye!! My kelian fair boy braving the sun, aiyoyo.... haha! For a moment, I felt like his mom man, touring around his army place and then listening to talks about his army life and then sending him off. Oh yes, I couldn't help it but tear when the sergeant asked the enlistees to carry their belongings and bid goodbye to their loved ones. The atmosphere was really..... SOBSOB!! Furthermore, I'm so bad at saying goodbye, I will always cry :'( I'll miss you silly boy, see you soon! Meanwhile please takecare inside and have lots of fun? Haha!! Can't wait to see what you'll become after 2 weeks..... Tanned? Skinner? Fitter? Idk, :( But one thing is that I hope his chubby cheeks wont disappear! :P That's for me to bite, oops! Too much info, alright bye guys :)

We can do it! To both the enlistees and the girlfriends of the enlistees haha!! :D 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment