Thursday, November 27, 2014

Sisters love

Yay so I'm only left with one last paper which is on Next Monday and there goes my finals!! :) I know I will be so dead when I see my results butttttt forget it, it's over. Furthermore, I think that though I'm not very prepared for this sem's finals, I tried my best for all the papers, not bad :D That's why I didn't feel so sad after every paper though I can't really do all the questions haha. Ok don't start judging my 'best'. 

Alright so on Wednesday, my sisters and I decided to go out to watch Big Hero 6 + Eat + Shop to take a break from the mugging life! Definitely not a big fan of the no life thingy..... 

So... we watched Big Hero 6 and it was awesome :) Wouldn't really take note of any cartoon movies but I guess it's quite hard to give Disney movies a miss? The cartoon movies are always so saddddd and CUTE :D Definitely cried like damn a lot throughout the movie, ouch my heart :'( My elder sis and I were still tearing even after the movie ended and even after we exited the mall, whuttttt. Somemore movies always end when you haven't even finished crying or finished wiping off your tears, so idiot right? Haha just go watch it <3

Next, we went to Bugis Junction for the Korean Army stew!! :) Have been wanting to try that since like last year, zomgggg!!


Ooooo look at that!! :P We ordered the set consisting of the pot of Army Stew + Starters + Dessert for $48.90++


The pot of army stew was really yummy!! Read some reviews online saying that the spiciness is 9.5/10, so was really excited but turned out... erm not even spicy for us haha cause we love spicy food and can tolerate spiciness fairly well! :D 



That pot of army stew is actually very lame, it's just a pack of korean maggie with assorted meat and other ingredients but..... it's still yummy!!!! Will definitely eat it again.... I think I can finished it by myself, cause the portion wasn't as big as what people reviewed lol.



HAPPY US :D Pardon my face, haha cui.

SLURPS SLURPS SLURPS!


And then our dessert, the Cold Pajook, if I didn't spell it wrongly. It was not nice, haha!! Should have tried the fruits one, but cause sis said that korea is kinda famous for their red beans so we tried that.



& then we went to shop!!! Didn't really buy a lot cause nothing special caught our eyes. BUT!!! I'm so happy cause I bought my bag from Charles and Keith that mom's sponsoring as my xmas gift! That bag is so gorgeous and classy :) It matches all outfits and I can't wait to bring it out! However, I'm leaving that for my cny, haha! :P Also, I'm trying to dress up more classy already cause I'm kinda old already? Next year hitting the 20s, so I need to upgrade myself teehehe.

Yep so it was a happy happy happy day! Isn't it awesome to have sisters? IT DEFINITELY IS!!! :D <3 Woohooooo~ And we have already settled our gifts for one another hahah! :P As you grow older, you no longer want surprises for your gifts, I mean you still hope there will be some kind of surprise for your bday etc, but ofc you will want people to buy something that you need, you like or you want instead of surprise but you wouldn't use the gift, haha! So we already chose what we want and one another will pay for it, it will still be a surprise when you open it during Christmas or whichever event cause you will get to TOUCH it on that day :D Hahah! Loving Christmas cause it's the season of giving, yay! :D

How's your preparation for Christmas so far? Celebrating with friends? Family? :) Remember to get ready your gifts!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment