Friday, May 8, 2015

E N D E D



OMGGGGGG freaking horrible Year 1 just ended!!! I just ended my examinations today, one of the last few groups to end, zzz!! This study period was so terrible, all the late nights, all the dead moments and the super long draggy exam dates argh!! 

FINALLY I'M DONE!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I CAN FINALLY SMELL MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS AND ENJOY FOR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Feeling so damn relieved right now. Not gonna care about results because I'm totally worn out by this exam period. Worse than A'levels?!?!?! Whoever said uni is more relaxed than alevels.... hello??? Doesn't apply to all ok or maybe it's NOT EVEN TRUE!!!....... :( Kena cheated into uni, like I have a choice hahaha. Ok so whatever, I'm gonna sleep a lot and catch up on my dramas!!! 

Living a lazybum life starts now!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment