Saturday, August 29, 2015

Over the week

Here's some updates over the week :)
Not forgetting the fact that I'm so tired from school so far....... even though school ends early for me most of the days gosh.... still a lot of other miscellaneous stuff going on :( TIRED LAH... when can I be free and be a home girl :( Like when you thought you will be free tomorrow but sth crops up or sudden impromptu things crop up and you have to be out/busy again. smlj 

1) NTU Sports Ball 2015

I'm finally done with my Biz Mag's role for the Ntu sports ball pageant event!
Pang gang lo!! :) Well it was a good experience and hey! I actually can do such things!!! Hahaha :P
I am never a fan of taking up such responsibilities and taking up leadership roles for the fear of not doing it well/disappointments. However, it was compulsory this time round so I definitely had to get all the sponsors done. I would say it was very stressful especially when the date got nearer but well, very pleased that I got everything tgt and done :) *self pats on shoulder* Definitely a confidence booster.

Neeyen looking gorgeous that night haha :) Loving my curls as well, wonder how the stylist can do it so effortlessly and I can't do it at home with my curler >:( Maybe magic hands are needed....


With my batch's pageant girls :)

Max & Ned :D

All have to be in black for that aura haha! 2014 pigeons expired lo!!! :P


2014 & 2015 Miss Body Beautiful haha!


The pigeons gang!!! Excellent performance by the juniors, we were all so proud and impressed!! Well done! :D

2) Food with sister



Tried Beesket at Clementi 321 some time ago. It was quite fun for the selection process haha but the juice was quite ex for sucha small cup. Taste wise, not bad, refreshing! 

Another day, we had some snacks from the jurong east pasar malam! Churros and potato twist!! :D Yummy!



Then had my first try of Milk & Honey. I would say it's nice leh, I can finish that whole thing myself but was very full after ahah. The yoghurt is nice and won't feel very sick after eating that whole thing. I like yoghurt so I think it's pretty ok for me. I can't handle the llaollao one tho haha I'm still sick of it even though the last time I ate it was like 4 months ago??? Everytime I see the iconic green spoon, I feel like vomiting oops. If their fruits are sweeter then perhaps wont be so scared of eating llao. Oh well~ the normal greek yoghurt from supermarkets are still the best.


The other day at Raffles Place and we came across this area near the quay. Wow, therapeutic just sitting by and admiring the scenery. I'm definitely a scenery person :) 

Tried Soi 55 as well, I had the Rose Thai Milk Tea and it's niceeeee!! Cheap so! $2.50 only cause it's sold in a coffee shop.









My candid shots of her not bad rightttttt










Pardon for the spammage of my face haha but lighting too good, scenery good, photos turned out good! Hahah love loveeeeee



What's better than having a sister who can go almost anywhere anytime with you. 
<3 <3 <3

3) Love

Quality time together just chatting or watching home movies etc are always the best! Away from any stress, problems, drama. Definitely my safe haven <3 

Looking through our photos from these 4 years definitely makes me warm and fuzzy all over again. It's definitely not easy from the start but as years passed we just keep getting stronger. It's strange how normal couples will be super strong in the early years and maybe fade off but for us it's the opposite. Our early years are kinda shaky but it's all great now and on :D 

I can say we are 2 individuals and we are super ok and independent on our own so it's hard for 2 separate individuals to be tgt at first because we can do things on our own and like not depend on each other or even share things. But as years passed, I'm so proud I opened him up from a "dont share personal things" person when I first knew him to someone who is willing to share everything with me :') Now I can't even live without him and him wanna die in my arms HAHA! I'm still so obsessed with him and him just being so sweet to me (drastic change from a black heart guy meaning not sweet initially). We have alot of secrets, stories, memories, codes together and everything is just wonderful. There's never a day that we will not laugh out loud and do stupid things tgt, we are really insane hahaha!! :P 

People may not see it because he doesn't like to share our private moments infront of ppl we know? He is very proper and want us to behave properly when we are infront of ppl we know to minus all the awkwardness we will create for them but it will be less proper infront of ppl we dont know hahahaahhah!! I can safely and confidently say that I am the only person in the whole wide world who ever see all the goofy, evil, crazy, retarded sides of him before. It's like I already have a high level of retardedness right, but sometimes he shocks me with his level of craziness HAHA. 

Thanks for always showing me that love can be simple and kept strong. 
Thanks for always being the big one (like a big brother) in our r/s. 
He's really a very good big brother to his brothers and sometimes I would call him kor kor like what his younger brothers call him so I can get some brotherly love from him as well, haha! I've always loved having a big brother. (I have one: my godbro but he has to takecare of his gf now haha)

4) Family time!

Praying period is like the  family gathering period because every household will pray and we will go over to that household to have dinner. So it's like another cny house visiting hahah!! Aiya for my family, it's cny all year round one :D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment