Friday, October 30, 2015

Boufe + Churros 101 + Our Times

YAY date date date! :)

Finally went to check out Boufe Boutique Cafe!!!!!! After 12345 years? Seriously. Haha!
Well, I would say the place was smaller than what we expected, the photos of the space online seem to be much spacious. Well, ambience and service were not bad! :) Food wise, nice but not very wow. Price? More ex than normal cafes. Total bill amounted to $40.... say whut? 

We sat indoors and next time I would want to try the alfresco dining area during dinner time? Romantic one leh, got fairy lights and all :D & yes, happened to sit with my quote haha!! Such coincidence. Reminder indeed :)

You know they have their iconic swing outside the cafe where ppl will take photos with it etc, I wanted to take photos of us on the swing as well, but it is always occupied with ppl haha! So...... meh..... :(



Went Bugis for dessert at a famous shop which he recommended along those streets then Churros 101 which was not very boomz and movie OUR TIMES!!! :D The whole day I kept telling him I'm very excited for it hahaha!! And really, it didn't disappoint! The movie was so funny, cute, sweet and touching! Dam feels..... :) <3 Ofc teared like some toot that when the movie ended, my eyes were puffy!! :(

Heheh this boy imitated the main male lead and it was sooooo funny!!! I kept telling him to be cool, chin up, give me that kind of stare but he cannot cause he kept laughing whenever he looks at me HAHA!!! Damn joke :P But got a few times he did it and awwwww, *shrieks* Furthermore, his stomach was feeling weird that time and I told him to faster go home rest before army the next day but he insisted on sending me home and said that the show said, whenever girls say nothing/dont need, means there is something/need. WTS, this boy really always makes me speechless one AHAHA <3

Definitely a hell of a mrt ride home HAHA! Really loving our mrt rides moment, hehe huggies, fooling around and all :) If we were to take car like if he can drive, we wouldnt have so much fun? Cause he needs to look out for traffic and be cautious etc. Simple things like these make great memories <3

These days kept watching random variety shows of actors and actresses of the show, so funny and charming one!!! I kept screaming whenever they do sweet things haha oops!!! :P Then.... almost every night I will dream of the main male lead, wts LOL! I need to take a chill pill.

我的爱人,遇见你的注定是最幸福的事,谢谢你出现在我的青春里。

No comments:

Post a Comment