Saturday, October 10, 2015

How would you say goodbye?

This year 2015 has really been a bad one? 
Bad in a sense that it is filled with so many mishaps and heart breaks. 
Like every month, there will be news of this and that couple breaking up,
every 1 or 2-3 months there will be sudden news about someone's departure from earth.

The one who you thought will be with you for the rest of your life decides to get off the train. 
The one who you argues with, talks back to, suddenly left the world without saying goodbye.
That kind of pain, that kind of guilt, that immense feeling that goes all the from from your heart, down to your stomach and back up choking along your throat. 

Life is really too short.
We often reflect and get into perspective of what's really important in life 
but we never really make the changes - to make full use of one's life,
we never really stop the nonsense - the hate, the arguments, the pettiness,
we never really do what we think we should - to appreciate our loved ones more,
and we only reflect, repent and be good for a few days and then back to normal.

Because it is human's nature, 
regretting the chances that we didn't take, 
only learning how to appreciate the good when it's gone.

It's hard to live in a world full of different characters,
hard to please,
hard to accommodate,
hard to be around, 
hard to love,
hard.
It's never easy, but I guess we just have to learn to deal with it.
Life goes on.

We will hurt people along the way, 
get hurt along the way,
be frustrated, be devastated, be joyous, be spiteful, be remorseful,
never ending.....

At the end of the day,
you are you 
and nobody's gonna change that.
The way a person reacts/behaves/thinks around another definitely has its reason.
Either they like you or they don't,
be happy with you or be unhappy with you.
I believe that true love will always prevail,
if it doesn't, it isn't real enough.
Or perhaps your fate as lovers, friends, or whichever has ended.

People do change.
Nobody's gonna be at fault for turning their backs,
cause you choose how you want things to turn out,
how you want your life to be,
who you want to be with,
what you want to read, hear and see.

For, life's too short to be spent dwelling on sad thoughts, bad vibe.
Move on if you are unhappy,
confront if you need to.
Because you may not know what will happen the next moment,
before it's all too late.
Furthermore, bad news always remind you to care about things that are more important
than things which you can't really control.

For those who are having a rough patch, going through a tough time,
press on/my deepest condolences. 

-

I realised I haven't been angry for quite some time.
Perhaps I've learnt to forget and let go.... 
and just take everything with a pinch of salt?
and never think too much about it because it kills
as it's most of the time, unnecessary. 
I'll just do my own thing, and let ppl do their own thing, 
make their own judgement, deal with their own thinking.

I'm glad there are still people who I find solace in pouring out stuff to, 
in confiding and to share happiness with.
Whoever you are, thank you for being you.
<3

//drafted this post on tues? and scheduled it to be posted on sat. initially this post consists of another 8 long paragraphs of another topic regarding my really honest opinions and thoughts about what's really happening but someone told me that I shouldn't post it because those are angry words and angry words are often very harsh, very serious and irrevocable. And now(thurs) that I looked back at those 8 paragraphs, they do sound very fierce but I'm really so determined to post it because I can no longer take it. But... my anger has subsided, like I've said, my anger for such petty issues subsides very fast just that I will vent everything out at a go when I'm angry, luckily I didn't hit the post button a few days ago. That's why my blog is here for me to vent or to say out my thoughts, but somehow I don't feel safe to write so many things here anymore because ppl use blogs for the wrong purposes and don't respect ppl's own personal space. I can never imagine how ppl can relate everything I write to themselves when I'm not even writing about them.... well, "If the shoe fits, wear it." I don't have the stamina for mental games, I'm freaking 20. Even if I may hate some parts of their character, I don't say it, not because I'm being dishonest but because that's who they are, I have no rights to change them and I chose to live with it. Yet again, not everybody thinks the same. I've grown up and out of all these bullshit, but not everyone will but I no longer give two hoots about it already. feelings will never be the same anymore. farewell.//

Oh hello, today which is friday I'm here to see what I wrote for the past few days ahaha. Though I feel nothing now, like no more anger or anything already but I shall just let it auto post tmr cause those are still my thoughts and next time I can look back and review what I was thinking hahah. It is always nice to review your super old posts, very retarded one hahah :P

No comments:

Post a Comment