Thursday, October 1, 2015

Random blabberings

Hey guys!! :)
What's up? 


 Just wanna share something random again.

SENSITIVE TOPIC

I'm on my way to gaining weight hahahaahha!
Yes! Again..... I've been having these "want to gain weight" moments for a couple of times already. But like no results from it one. I've done quite a fair bit of research online and they said diet + exercise will accelerate the rate of weight gain. 

Anyway, gaining weight is harder than losing weight man! Wow..... tsktsk! There are so many weight loss regimes, tips, etc while on the other hand, not much stuffs are catered to weight gaining haha.

Well, what gave me the thought of gaining weight again is because everyday ofc I will "admire" myself in the mirror etc etc, and somehow I think I lost weight at some areas (thighs, shoulders, tummy) yea these 3 areas though I didn't do anything to lose weight obviously....... So was kinda concerned about it, like I don't feel really good to lose those fats though I used to complain about my thunder thighs HAHA! 

Compound exercises like lifting weights and just doing on the spot exercises with weights will help in muscle building which in turn leads to gain in weight. However, I'm not keen on gaining too much muscles you know, like I already have muscles and lean ppl tend to gain muscle more easily and more obvious so..... I don't want!! But solely depending on diet is difficult as well... argh.... 

It is said to keep eating and eating and just cultivate the habit of eating! Like every 2 hours, you have to go grab a bite and not just any food, have to be food with high calories etc all that nutrition shit. Well, I've been on this "gain weight" spree this week, like a try out and it's the only free time that I can keep eating? Well, I would say the habit of just keep eating definitely opened up my appetite, like I get hungry more frequently already :O 

For me to gain weight, I definitely have to eat more calories than what I lose. And a tip for gaining weight is never go running HAHA! Yup, I don't but I always walk quite fast. Maybe my fast walking speed + always rushing here and there caused me to lose more calories than what I take normally, oops................ Also high metabolism and lean genes. 

Oh well, I'm not looking at gaining a hell lots of weight, but at least till the point that I'm satisfied with who I am in the mirror HAHA. Now, I'm like admiring those not skinny not fat but medium sized ppl coupled with height lah duh. Like if you are at least 159cm and you are uk6-8, great!!! Medium build ppl get to look better in clothes and get to wear all sorts of clothes no? Like skinny ppl can't wear a lot of clothes and will only look good in certain clothes. Maybe because watching Keeping Up with The Kardashians too much makes me admire medium sized ppl more? Like really very nice one, so you all don't keep lose weight leh, very scary one, not nice!!!!!!!

At the end of the day, medium sized ppl are the best! Don't do anything else already but to maintain that size and be healthy man. I'm missing my JC1 weight and body. Like I feel good in that body, toned up, acceptable muscles and peak weight! That's my ideal weight, you know what??? (above 45, less than 50, guess) Right now, I'm quite far from that weight, GULPS..... that's why the weight machine never lies :( Evidence of me losing some fats...... sian...... why for me so easy to lose one sia, then others have to exercise etc.... not funny.

Oh yes talking about the past, sec sch + jc.... I think I'm more confident then cause I'm in sports. Like sports really can make one feel so much more confident about themselves and their own body. I miss those confident times, miss those praises/encouragement from ppl in the sports circle, miss those sporty vibe, etcetc! Like ppl will know I'm from sports last time, confirm will say I'm from some sports one, and it feels good! Now, nobody will think I'm actually a sporty being. LOL. One just can feel good when they are in sports. I'm a totally non sports person now, well I still do play sports but just not much opportunities already like I'm not in a team, etc which makes it like compulsory thing. It is all volunteer and proactive in finding and joining sports in university......... I can feel my body leaving that "sports place" already and it sucks. My body is so weak to sports now as compared to last time. Yucks.

Sad sad sad.... but well, will try to be more sporty again. First let me gain some weight, then consider if I'll do compound + weights exercises..... (very lazy) and maybe go for some sports once in a while! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment