Friday, December 18, 2015

Staycation @ Hard Rock Hotel Sg


YIPEEEEE!!!! Finally went for the long awaited 3D2N staycation with my bubz!!! :D
Gosh you have no idea how excited we were to be there again, just the 2 of us!
Also, it's the start of our common holiday so double yay <3
Our room this time was different from the previous time, he seemed to prefer the previous one cause it has a small balcony but I prefer this!! I love it when rooms have the chair or whichever resting thingy beside the window and the view is awesome :)


Precisely what we did when we checked in!!!
Asked him to jump on the bed with me and initially he was like not into it but after jumping??? Happy boy huh?? :D HAHA who will not be happy after jumping on bed? :P


Snuggle cuddle corner


Curtains always closed though the view so nice zzzz....
I like my room to be BRIGHT, LIGHT, SUNLIGHT coming in from the window with the view, but my vampire boy likes it DARK, DIM, NO SUNLIGHT zzz cause he can't take the brightness. Even at home his room curtains also closed one haiyooooooo




CUTIE PIEEEEEEE, literally a pie which I bite, rhymes?



It's too damn comfy inside hehe but the downside is that the reception and internet is damn lousy? NO FREE WIFI can you imagine??! Other hotels in sg have free wifi but not rws?!? Rws lehhh, alot tourists one leh.... how can?!!? Oh... want suck money isit.... zzz lame..... please lah.

So we practically didnt use our phones while we were in the room, luckily got dramas on tv! :)

2nd night where we went out to Dakota to have dinner. Wanted to eat at the Old Airport road's hawker but damn suay?!?! It was closed for cleaning lol so we walked further down to another coffee shop to have curry fish head heheh :)

As usual, snapping photos of him while waiting for food and I came up with the captions.

1st photo: "fk lah... need come out with gf"
2nd photo: "sian.... I want to go homeeeeeee"
HAHA told him that and he was like "NO??? DONT ANYHOW SAY"

HAHAHAH CHILL BI CHILL :')


Warning: Lots of visuals below, taken by my Photog Lim.


While walking along the bridge, someone said "wow so many lights ah like deepavali leh festival of lights" HAHAHA WTS?



Actually other than all these structures and the game booths, there really isn't anything else but I still like it cause I like structures I like scenery!! 
Furthermore they are lighted at night, niceeeee I like!! :)

See see!! When I bring out my camera, this is what he will become HAHA straightaway volunteers to carry the camera and then go on snapping away. He can take nice pictures of structures... hmm he havent try take nice pictures of... ME? He did take videos of me though hahah not bad lah :P


Gorgeous, no?

Taken by me. 1st shot was unfocused but turned out nice!!! the bokeh effect!


One of my fav photos of the super trees by dearest! 


Us with the "snow" at the back, romantic hor? :') It's pretty heartwarming to see couples and families there, like really really sweet, especially families! Gonna go there again with my family this weekend :>


It's damn hard to capture ourselves with the structure luh, got fedup and approached ppl for help... which still didn't really turn out nice.... hahaha



Happiness is when I'm with you, really <3


Here comes the epic game booths! There are 3 different booths but this was the easiest?!?! At first we were just watching ppl play and discussing the strategy and after a few ppl got the prize, we decided to give it a shot!! Changed $12 worth of tokens = 3 rounds.


He played 2 times while I tried 1 time. holllyyyy crabbb of the muthafriggin gawd....... 9 balls and we hit nothing.... n o t h i n g , not a freaking block was hit..... flying fuggaroni?!!? LOL WE WERE SHOCKED AND LOST FOR WORDS HHAAHAH can only back out and laugh at one side!!!!!! omgggggggggggg how the hell man!!! AHHAH too epic I cannot!! arghhhhhh :(((((

But well nvm lah, next time we know what kind can play what kind cannot haha! He won a baby shark for me last time while playing at such game booth. It was a basketball game so perhaps easier for him?? Haha he kinda likes to play at these type of game booths and usually I dont even want to play cause like quite ex? and the prize always not nice? haha but after being with him, hmmm I tried quite a few already keke


Back to our hotel yay, nearer to Bayfront as well :) How I wish we can stay there for a week????


Handsome boy ^^

Him with the bomber jacket that he likes while shopping for stuff at vivo city haha! And tadah..... had some liquor on the last night and that's the end of our staycation!! 
It was a blast, I had so much fun hehe!!! :D Definitely another great memory :) 
For the 1million&1th time, thank you for always making me happy, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment