Thursday, December 3, 2015

BACK



YAY I'M BACK FROM THE EXAM HIATUS!!! :)

The past few weeks were study study study study, I think I've never studied so much ever since I stepped foot into uni LOL. So three semesters have passed and this is the first semester that I actually put in effort to study. The feeling of knowing how to do the exam questions is really wow. Sisters & bf also shocked that I studied quite hard this time hahah wts :P Well, results and effort is different thing, but I do hope I will see some results oh pleaseeeee.......

Hehehehe December is already here, jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way! :) So happy because it's the jolly season yay :D Gonna have so many plans lined up for decemeber and finally can have a well-deserved rest before school starts again next month.... time please don't fly so fast ok!! :(

Traveling isn't on my to-do-list/wish-list this month because yah 1 month is too short and I wouldn't wanna go overseas in a rush and then be back for school again, damn sian lah wth. Furthermore, parents discourage us to go overseas because with what's happening in the world right now...... we are all getting paranoid and terrified of what's gonna happen and where will it be next. Freak man, seriously..... sigh..... why they want to do this to the world. I'm even getting worried and scared for my planned Bali trip next year :( I prefer going overseas during the 3+ months of holiday hehe, have quite a few traveling destinations planned already, just hoping that everything will be ok and please let 2016 be a better peaceful year!

Gonna be exploring Singapore and Johor Bahru this month hehe! Right now, just counting down one more week to the start of my love's army holiday yay!! We can have a common break together, awwww!! <3 

For now, I'm gonna enjoy myself!! BYEEEEEEE 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment